𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎𝟒

Alana's POV.

*A Few Hours Earlier*

"I just need something special for you and do some last-minute shopping" I sat down on the bed and stroked his cheek and kissed his cute pout "I'll be back before you know it. I promise" I promised him.

I don't feel like leaving the bed myself but dragged myself up.

"Arghhhh. Fine. I am not happy about this but okay. I'll just check out of here and meet you back home?" he gave up finally.

I nodded my head smiling at him. He is still lying on the bed, after our intense fucking. We haven't done much for two days except this morning I went out for some fresh air and to pick up some new clothes that Kiara dropped by today.

We are supposed to leave for our honeymoon, tonight.

Oh my god, I still feel surreal that I am Mrs. Styles.

I am married. Again.

But this time, it was my choice, my happiness, and my love. No pressure, no worries, no tears. Just happiness.

I felt radiant in my wedding dress. I felt on cloud nine when I walked down the aisle to Harry. I felt out of this world when Harry kissed me for the first time after Robin declared us and husband and wife.

Nothing can go wrong anymore.

It's my time to have a happy life.

Aria has texted me while Harry was asleep to go for some shopping and I thought about getting something special for Harry. Something that will drive him crazy.

"I love you, Mr. Styles" II pecked his lips softly and walked towards the door.

"And I love you, Mrs. Styles" he yelled back before I can leave making me turn back and smile and feel giddy inside hearing him call me Mrs. Styles.

It will take some time to get fully habitual towards being called Mrs. Styles but I wouldn't change it for anything in this world.

Feeling giddy I walked towards the elevator and made my way towards the lobby where Aria is waiting for me.

It's cold outside. Thank God, I covered myself from head to toe.

"Well hello there, Mrs. Styles" Aria's teasing voice came from behind me. She was much like me covered from head to toe except for any hat.

 She was much like me covered from head to toe except for any hat

We both don't like winter much.

I shyly smiled at her, "Heyyyy, sis, we gotta shop quickly before Harry blows his mind. He was very reluctant about me leaving the bed" I quipped making her snicker and shake her head.

"Don't need to know that, baby girl but yeah let's go. It's already going to be a whole ass rush because of the Christmas season"

We walked into the mall, which was a little hard to do because f the crowd. People rushing in and out most probably doing last-minute Christmas shopping.