𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟏

Harry's POV.

Kiara and Zayn shot up from the couch to see what Niall gasped about.

We were quick to follow suit, only to my breath be caught in my throat.

There she stood, the woman I love.

With short hair and a bruised face, there she is.

I was right.

She is fucking alive.

And she is fucking back!

"Hi there!" she exclaims with a soft smile dancing on her face.

We all stood in silence, just looking at her in shock.

Kiara was the first to move to take her in her arms "Oh my God, Oh my God, you are back! Thank God, you are okay. Oh God, look at you" she mumbles taking Alana's face in her palms.

"Yeah..."

I couldn't stop the tear that rolled down my cheek and exhaling in relief.

She is safe.

Aria was the next one to bring Alana in a tight embrace before pulling back and kissing her all over her face "Oh, my God. You are okay. I am so so so happy. I missed you so so much"

"I missed you too" she whispers back.

"I really should spank your ass for what stunt you pulled there, just like I did when you were ten years old" she whispered, resting her arms on Alana's shoulder before stroking her upper arm.

"Yeah? That wasn't my fault. I still don't get why you spanked my ass if your boyfriend was a fucking pussy and got all shy and left you mid-fuck?" Aana quipped, sarcastically. Her face showing how tired she is.

"Hey! You said his dick was small on his face!"Aria defended and then chuckling at her.

"So? I didn't lie. I don't like to lie"

"I am so happy you are safe and away from him," she said bringing her hands to hold hers making Alana hiss in pain.

We all look at her hand which was poorly wrapped with a piece of cloth "What's that?"

Alana was quick to pull away from Aria's hand "It's alright. It's nothing. Matthy. Hey!" she brushed off our concerned look and turning her head to Matthew bringing him in her embrace.

I couldn't deny the sadness still lurking inside me from her not hugging me first or even looking at me.

She hasn't even looked in my direction.

"Ughh...I missed you. We won't have ever go back there...How did you get out?" he asks.

A huge smile formed on Alana's faces "Well, I told you. I am not staying with him. I will come back even if I have to burn the house down I will. And I did. I burned the fucking house down" she shrugged off making us all gasp.

She burned the house down!

She started the fire!

Does she know someone is dead because of the fire?

Alan turned towards us, looking at each of us, her glance was only a mere second on me before her gaze averted to Matthew "What? You care about his house or me?"

"Of course you! It's just I never thought you would do something g like that" Matthew said hugging her big sister before picking her by her waist her arms wrapping around his shoulder and making laugh before he did a quick twirl "All that matter is you are back"

He put her back, hugging her waist "Oww, Fuck, shit, Matthy!"

Alana bent down, resting one of her palms on her knee and the other holding her side, my eyes widen at that, and my feet carrying themselves towards her and crouching myself down so I can look up at her "What? What is it?"