𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗𝟒*

Alana's POV.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes"

"You really want to marry him?"

"Yes"

"Today"

"You are getting married to him today"

"I know that"

"No second thoughts, no cold feet?"

"Nope. Not yet"

"If you do, I will get you out of here through the backdoor before anyone can even blink"

"I know you will"

"So, we are going through this?"

"Yes"

"Are you nervous?"

"...I don't know? Should I be?"

"Well, not really if you are sure about him"

"Then I am not nervous"

"You are getting married!"

"I am!"

There was a knock on the door interrupting our semi-serious conversations.

"Come in" I yelled to the person on the other side.

Kiara and I looked through the mirror and saw Harry peek his head inside, once he noticed me standing a bright smile appeared on his face.

He opened the door widely and entered, "There is my girl" he yelled walking towards me and in a swoop he had me bend over and kissed my lips "Damn mama. You look beautiful"

"It's my wedding, you know?" Harry turned to Kiara who stood next to us with her fist balled on her hips "You are supposed to compliment me and my dress."

I pulled away from Harry with a smile he gave me a secret smile knowing how nervous she looks before he spoke "Yes, my beautiful, beautiful friend, you look fucking amazing" he said while taking her face in his hands and planting a kiss on her forehead.

"And please don't be nervous, yeah? Everything will be fucking great" he said leaving another kiss on her cheek before taking my hand in his.

"Yes, Kiara, in the end, you and Niall are gonna be married! Stop fussing with the dress" I whined when I noticed her pulling and pushing the bust of her dress "and your damn hair, woman"

"I am so nervous. I wasn't before but now I am. It's time, isn't it?" she asks looking at Harry with a nervous glance. He nodded his head in response.

I took hold of her hand "Hey, you are gonna be fine, okay? You guys are going to be a family. A one hell of a crazy family but, yes, a family" she chuckled at that before taking a deep breath and exhaling.

Kiara's mom rested her hand on her arms and squeeze it, Kiara's mom has been super quiet since the wedding has started but you can see the tears she keeps wiping away.

There was another knock on the door before Kiara's dad, Jaaved entered. he stopped midway with his eyes wide open "Wow!" he shook his head in astonishment "Baby, you look so beautiful"

"Let's get you married, sweetheart," he said extending his arms to her, she gave me a nervous smile.