𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏𝟎

A/N: Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy chapter...

Alana's POV.

There is a saying that before you close your eyes for the last time, your life flashes before your eyes, that every moment you loved and every moment you may have regret flashes through your memory. I'm not sure if this is accurate or not because I've never been near to death but I feel like this flash of my life just happened to me.

I can see the first time I saw Harry, at the airport. He had long hair at that time, almost touching his shoulders. That was the first thing I noticed about him. Then were his beautiful green eyes, glistening with mischievousness. I knew he was going to be a big part of me and my life, I knew I had to be careful around him.

And he did become a huge part of my life. Hell, he is my life.

I can see all the moments I spent with him, all the secrets, all the tears, all the hurt. I can see us whispering against each other's skin while Kiara, Niall, Liam, and Martin try to watch a movie. I can our wandering hands under the blanket. I can see our stolen kisses when we didn't reveal our relationship to everyone else yet.

I can see Niall and I cooking. More like him pestering me continuously to let him have a taste of everything I cook. I can see Kiara flicking me and yelling at me for letting Niall food more than he could digest resulting in him having a tummy ache. I can see Kiara giving me advice for my and Harry's relationship.

Liam going crazy whenever I need to shop, or him going after men, flirting ridiculously whenever he and Martin parted.

I can see those awful six years of my life. I can feel every pain, every cut, every bruise that left on my skin. I can see the hatred I felt in my parent's eyes. I can see each and every moment I can remember of.

And most of all I can see, Harry standing at the end of the aisle, I can see us saying our vows, I can see the tears in his eyes whenever Robin pronounced us husband and wife. I can still feel his soft lips on mine.

I can see us both crying, laughing, smiling, kissing, making love, every second spent with him while I stare at myself in the mirror barely in any clothes in the month of January.

They dragged me here as soon as I woke up. Luckily, I had a few minutes with Harry.

I still can't believe he is here.

It's been three days since I have seen him.

They don't keep me under drugs every second of the day anymore. This is good since I have been trying to get my hands on the keys to get Harry out of those chains and lock.

Lola is the one who injects the drug in me now. She is the one who brings food to Harry which he refuses to eat at all.

The poor girl has regret plastered all over her face whenever she comes out of his room with a plate full of food. She regrets giving me the drugs but Damien makes her do it.

I have tried to sneak in the room Harry is whenever I am on break or not under drugs. But always end up getting caught since there is always someone outside the door.

"Cherry?" Lola's soft voice rang around the empty dressing room.

Today, Damien has some huge clients coming for Cherry. From what I have gathered, Damien hasn't made me sleep with anyone yet, not that I remember anything but he is going to make me sleep with his "Important clients".

I heard him telling Lola that she has to give me my old dose of drugs so I don't fight back and make a mess.

"It's time, isn't it?" I whispered, tears filling my eyes instantly looking at her through the mirror. She was wearing a black bra which has glitter all over it with matching high-waisted panties, her fake blond hair resting against the top of her breast.