𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟖*

A/N: BDSM ALERT! The BDSM content continues! Skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable with it! You have been warned!

TRIP PART 1/3

ENJOY!

Alana's POV.

As he backed out of the driveway and started heading down the street, the silence pushed my brain into overdrive. 'Where are we going? And why don't I get any clothes?' I thought. The momentary panic seemed almost overwhelming.

I was staring out the side window, watching the sun dip towards the horizon, and pondering our sudden trip when I noticed a fire starting on my ass. I looked over and noticed the seat heater on my side was turned on. Harry knew I loved the seat heaters usually, and it was sweet of him to turn it on, but after the spanking, I'd just received the heat was uncomfortable.

I reached to turn the control off and was surprised when Harry slapped my hand away. I looked up at him with big eyes, wondering why he'd reacted that way. He looked at me briefly and I saw the heat in his expression.

"Ass feeling a bit warm, my little kitten?"

"Yes. It's quite uncomfortable. The heater is causing those marks to feel like they're burning."

"Excellent. You might as well try to get used to it. We have a bit of a drive ahead of us, and I plan to have you squirming by the time we arrive at our destination."

"Yes Master," I mumbled with my eyes downcast. The fire on my backside was building, but I couldn't deny the heat I was feeling in my core as well. I thought back to the last little while before we left, and to how I got those marks. As I shifted, squirming a bit in my seat, I could feel the larger plug in my ass and the rough lace panties in my pussy shifting around.

He turned some music on and I stared back out the window, trying to ignore my burning ass and growing desire. As I tapped along to the familiar beat, a snippet of very naughty lyrics caught my attention. My head snapped around at him and he smiled out one side of his mouth and reached across the space with his free hand to gently caress my hair.

"I told you, squirming. I know you listen to lyrics, so I made sure to prepare enough songs like this to last the whole trip, although I have other plans as well."

He looked at me briefly and I found myself lost in those beautiful emerald green eyes. Though they were mostly clear and focused right now, I could see the darkness creeping into the edge.

'He's probably thinking about what he's going to do to me next.' I thought. I wish I had any idea, although the not knowing is surprisingly arousing.

His hand moved from stroking my hair to the side of my face, where his fingers played along my jawline and up to the corner of my ear before dipping down into my coat and gently pulling the lapels open. Since he hadn't let me put it on properly, it was easy for him to pry the closest shoulder off my body. The cool air inside his car swirled around my neck in the sleeveless dress, and the chill tightened my nipples into little points under the fabric.

He gently ran his hand along my neck and collar bone, leaving a trail of goosebumps and making me wish he would continue his explorations lower. Infuriatingly, he seemed quite content to stay where he was.

I took a deep breath to stifle my desire for more and heard him chuckle from the other seat.