𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟓*

Harry's POV.

"There is something else I have to tell you" she whispered making me pull away from her and look at her in confusion.

"What is it, baby bug?"

She bit her bottom lip making me hard. It has always been very hard to control myself whenever she bit her lip.

She trailed her finger to the side of my face from my temple to my jaw rubbing her thumb slowly and softly on my bottom lip "We... we need to sit... It's important"

I frowned at her serious tone, my head around jumping to conclusions.

She is not going to break up with me, is she?

I pulled myself in a sitting position, my heart racing, my brain running a thousand miles to get what could it be that is important.

She pulled herself up and rested her back on the headboard and folded her legs and placed a pillow on top of her lap.

She looked at me with nervousness, I rested my hand on top of her shaky ones to calm her and myself down.

"Uhh... I didn't wanted to tell this in front of everyone because it's not their business and I think you should know because well you want this and I can't... fuck" her breathing accelerated with every word, her eyes unfocused.

"Hey, it's alright... Take a deep breath and relax. I am right here. You can tell me anything you want"

She breathed in and out before looking at me, she licked her lips before speaking "I can't have kids"

"You can't or you don't want to?" I clarified not wanting to jump to a conclusion.

Her eyebrows furrowed "Why does it matter?"

"Well, if you don't want to then I will try a little to convince you otherwise and you can't resist this body" I joked motioning up and down to my self but she didn't even crack a smile "and if you can't I would like to know"

She looked down at our adjoined hands "I know you want to have kids one day and the way you talk about having a family. I want it too but... it hurts me because I won't be the person who can give you that, Harry and I know I should have said something before"

I removed my hand from hers when I noticed the tears roll down her cheek and cradle her face in my left palm and wiped the tear with my thumb "Hey, baby bug, is it because of Eldora? Are you scared?"

She looked up at me with so much sadness in her eyes "Partially"

When I furrowed my eyebrows at her, she closed her eyes for a brief second and sniffled "I am scared to have kids anymore, Harry and..." she trails.

"And?"

"After..." she cleared her throat "after last time, there is slim to none chance of a baby surviving in my womb, Harry... I am sorry"

Instinctively my hand pulled away from her, my eyes widening in shock. I have always wanted a family.

A wife with beautiful kids.

A mixture of me and the love of my life.

But more than that I wanted a family with her. With my baby bug. With my Alana.

"Why?" That's all I could muster up.

She looked at me with her doe eye "What do you mean why?"

"I mean, there has to be a reason, right?"

She nodded her head "Umm... remember I told you that I started to bleed after giving birth to Eldora?" she continued when I nodded "well the doctors managed to stop the bleeding but they put me on bed rest for three weeks"