𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔*

Alana's POV.

Oh My God.

That did not just happen.

I did not just run away from Harry.

Fuck, I thought I could go all the way this time. But I was wrong. I tried, I really tried to be Harry at the moment but I couldn't. All I could see was his face instead of Harry's. All I could feel was his disgusting hands all over my body instead of Harry's gentle care.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I seriously thought that if I run away from that monster, I would be free. I never thought that I would be so scarred for life that I couldn't be with someone else. He ruined me for everyone.

I should just end whatever this is between me and Harry. We are supposed to have sex, that's what friend with benefits is being about, right? And if I can't have sex with Harry then what the point of dragging the inevitable?

When Harry dug his nails on my skin something snapped in me, like he was someone else, trying to hurt me. I had to get the hell out of there. So I ran, again. Never thought Harry would be the person I would run away from.

So here I am, sneaking into my own freaking apartment at God knows at what hours just in Harry's shirt. I was so fucking in a rush that I didn't even think about wearing my underwear back on. Idiot me.

Luckily no one saw me wandering the elevators just in a freaking shirt.

Just as I was turning towards my bedroom I saw the lights in the kitchen still on. Did we forget to switch off the lights?

I went into the kitchen and saw Kiara sitting there eating a cupcake, alone "Ki?" she snapped her eyes in my direction "What the hell, Al? You scared me!"

"Sorry"

"It's okay. But, what are you wearing? Aren't you cold?" She asked once she notices my attire.

"Umm...It's a shirt?" I said more like asked looking down at my attire too.

"You were at Harry's, weren't you?" I nodded my head and went to sit with her.

"Then why are you here again?"

"Umm, something happened" I mumbled.

"Oh, I can see that," she said smirking at me and looking at my neck, when I looked down, I noticed some hickeys on my neck.

"Not that!"

"Then?" I can talk to her, right? She knows about me being rape, maybe she could help me understand what to do. Yeah, I should tell her.

"I panicked"

"You panicked?"

"Yeah. Umm... Harry and I umm... you know...Harry and I were about to have sex but I panicked"

"Oh"

"Yeah. I-I thought I could you know go through it but I couldn't"

"But didn't you guys already did the deeds?"

"Nope. Just oral stuff. I tried many times but always end up pushing Harry away and I thought maybe today I could go all the way but here I am"

"Oh, baby. It's alright. Harry will understand" she said getting from her stool and standing right in front of me.

"I didn't tell Harry anything. I just pushed him away and ju-just ran away, leaving him there, naked. Fuck, he must hate me"

"Maybe it's time you tell him about you know...about what happened to you, he will be even more understanding. And let me tell you something Alana D'Silva, Harry is fucking crazy about you, he could never ever hate you,"