𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖𝟔*

Harry's POV.

Walking into the hotel kitchen Alana was busy at the stove, her back turned to me. Sneaking up behind her, I grabbed her around her waist and kissed her on her neck. As usual, Alana turned around and pushed me away laughingly.

"One of these days I am going to pull you over my lap and smack your behind properly for sneaking up on me" Alana smilingly said. As I jumped back to stay out of her reach I could see the goosebumps on her arms.

"You have to catch me first," I said jokingly running away from her and going to our hotel room then the bathroom to get a quick shower.

We have been here in LA for 9 days now. We were here for business purposes for a week and instead of going back Alana and I decided to kick back and delay our return for three days so we can enjoy LA for a bit.

Kiara is due next week so we have to leave tomorrow since Niall's parents are traveling from Ireland and are going to stay with me and Alana in our home till few weeks after Kiara gives birth and after making sure their grandchild and daughter-in-law are fine.

If it wouldn't for Kiara I would have insisted to stay at least a week here so I can show Alana around, but of course, Alana wants to be a week earlier with Kiara because well you never know the baby could come early.

Anyways, Alana and I haven't had sex in 10 whole fucking days and this time not because of a bet or anything. This is because of Mellisa aka Mrs. Miller aka Alana's therapist.

According to her Alana and I distract ourselves with sex too much. According to her whenever there is a problem or anything important or major going on with our life we avoid it till the last moment by sex.

Which she is right.

We do tend to lose ourselves in sex when we should focus on our problems. Specially Alana.

Just to avoid everyone, her sister she and I stayed more than a week in our bedroom just doing each other.

And as much as it's fun to lose ourselves in each other it's not healthy for our relationship.

And Alana told me this and that she agreed with her therapist.

And then we decided that we will try and stay off of sex when we are making some very important decisions or something major is going on in our lives that requires all our attention just like this deal we have going in LA.

Now I agree it was the biggest deal we have closed with our complete focus and hard work. But it was Alana's idea to see how long we can go without fucking each other's brain out and I know she just wants to prove Mrs. Miller wrong that we can't go without sex.

And just to make her happy I said yes which I regret every second of my life.

Now, my only partner, is my hands which I am really ashamed to say that my hand and I getting acquainted really well.

As I was toweling myself dry I heard Alana calling me from downstairs. Forsaking underwear I pulled on a pair of loose pajama shorts and a T-shirt and headed down stairs.

Alana was out on the terrace with a fresh watermelon that she was busy slicing. She was dressed in a pinkish knee-length dress that billowed out slightly from her hips, emphasizing her waist. The dress complimented her figure very well. The V-neck line of the dress showed her cleavage and emphasized the roundness of her breasts. To say the least, she looked exceptionally beautiful and sexy, and I was so regretting saying yes to no sex with this beautiful, sexy, hot as bomb woman.

Sitting down I felt that my pajama shorts were very loose and that my dick might easily hang out from one trouser leg. Taking care to sit properly, ensuring that I am properly covered, I watched Alana as she sliced the watermelon and stacked the slices on a plate.