𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟔

Harry's POV.

Fuck, I am tired and hungry. I hope Kiara has cooked something for me as well, and I can't wait to spend time with Alana as well. I want to get to know her better. Honestly, I want to know everything there is to know about her. What she likes, what she doesn't like, which side of the bed she prefers, what is her favorite food, and everything else. But, I know I have to take it slow. Don't want to scare the poor girl.

Niall has spent the entire day at the office with me. While I was working my ass off for a big client he was busy stuffing his mouth with anything and everything. How can he even digest so much food? Well, that also explains why he farts so much and it stinks sooo bad.

"God, I am starvingggg" Niall whines.

"Didn't you and Louis just ate an entire box of pizza?"

"Yes, we did. But that was like 34 minutes and 42 seconds ago" He exclaimed while looking at his watch.

"Jesus!" I always get shocked at the amount of food he consumes. I mean where do all his fats go?

"Honey, I am home!" Niall announces once will enter their apartment.

Hmm, Something delicious is been cooked. God bless, Kiara. I think once the delicious smell of food reaches my nose.

"Hi, baby. I missed you" Ki enters the living room where are from her bedroom and kissed Niall. And they started snogging right in front of me like I don't even exist.

"Helllo? I am starving here and I didn't come here to see you both shoving your tongue in each other's throat." I said loudly for them to bring notice to my existence.

Hearing my voice, Kiara pushes Niall's body away from her looking flustered, and said "Sorry, Haz. I think dinner must be done by now."

"What do you mean by you think? Aren't you cooking?" Niall asks.

"Nope. Alana is cooking something delicious and I don't even know how to pronounce it." Kiara giggled.

"Alana is cooking?" I asked turning towards the kitchen getting all excited to see my angel.

"Woah. Calm Down Haz. I need to talk to you first. Niall, baby, you go freshen up till then I'll talk to Harry." Kiara said.

"Sure princess," Niall said and left me with Kiara.

"What is is Kiara? I wanna talk to Alana, Can you hurry up?" I rushed.

"Harry. Sit down." She pointed toward the couch. I removed my jacket and sat down.

"What is it, Ki?"

"What are your intentions with Al, Harry?" She whispered.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean I saw this morning how you light up at the sight of her. And I know you are not a playboy kind but yes, you have a reputation of fucking and dumping both men and women. I don't want you anywhere near Al if that's your intention. Fucking and Dumping her. That's not what she needs right now. She is here for a fresh start. I am gonna make sure that she doesn't run away because of you." By the look on Kiara's face, I can tell that she cares about Alana and doesn't want her to be hurt, and honestly even I don't want to hurt Alana.

I admit before I met Alana and have just heard about her from Ki, I was planning to fuck her. I mean I have needs. That's what I do, fuck and dump. But that's because women or men don't see me for me. They see me for my money and in the case of men, they just look at me for just my body. Well, if you haven't noticed before I fuck men and women both. I don't like to label myself. I just enjoy people.