𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎𝟏*

Alana's POV.

"I do"

It echoed around the open glade. Heavy with poignancy and emotion it escaped my lips. I could feel the red creep into my face, the heat in my ears. I turned my head, I looked at him and saw the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He was almost glowing with the fading afternoon light. The sun would set just as we kissed, our hands bound together, and we would be happily married. We are a newlywed.

The warm breeze was swirling around us. His hair began to lift from his long slender neck, begging me to kiss his coral lips, and then trace my mouth down the curve. But we had guests, an audience. And so I leaned in as the sky turned its orange-red of ending day, and the sparkles began to appear to the east.

He opened his mouth oh so slightly, teasing me as I kissed his perfect lips. I wanted him to take me right then, lay me on the ground, and show me how much I mean to him. Let me scream his name into the stars, with my legs wrapped around his back, and my nails clawing at his back. But instead, I slowly stepped away, regret flickering in his eyes, reflected, I'm sure in my own. In that kiss, we knew what we wanted, and shared it.

We stood like that for a while, until Peter clapped him on his back, rudely breaking his eyes away from my star fire flecked eyes.

Well, the wedding was over. Harry and I were man and wife (at last!). The ceremony was beautiful, with the bridesmaids in champagne colors and me in white. Harry looked his usual great self in a suit with his shirt unbuttoned halfway showing his chest making me actually drool while the groomsmen in a pink.

The wedding and reception went off beautifully. We left the reception with many gross comments from our friends and went to a really wonderful hotel for our wedding night. We had booked the wedding suite for our first night as man and wife. It's lovely (it a just a tiny bit overdone on the hearts, flowers, and doves).

He carried me over the threshold (without slamming my head into the door frame!) and we did the usual hugging and kissing and looking around the room at all the neat stuff they had sent up for the newly weds before I pushed him away playfully.

I went into the bathroom to change. I slipped out of my clothes and into the special nightgown my maid of honor aka Kiara had packed for me. This was a semitransparent, short, white silk gown with matching bikini panties. The whole thing was embroidered with tiny roses and a leaf design.

I came out of the bathroom to find that Harry had undressed and was laying on the bed, waiting for me. I thought to myself "What a gorgeous hunk of man!" and he truly is. As I stood there, back lighted by the light in the bathroom, I knew that tonight was going to be something different -- something very special.

Harry rose from the bed in one smooth motion -- one moment he was laying there, the next standing in front of me. This has always surprised me, the way he can move from a seemingly relaxed state to full awareness in an instant. I flowed into his arms.

There's no other way to describe it. He hugged me tightly, whispering, "I love you, Alana" over and over as we stood there. His hands moved slowly over my back, the silk of the nighty sliding over my skin. He gently led me to the edge of the bed, lowering me down.

He slides his hands over my silk covered breasts, cupping them through the thin material, raising goosebumps on my arms. My head was thrown back as he started kissing my neck, gently moving from my ear down along the side.

I lowered my head to the bed cover, twisting slightly to give him access to my breasts. He wasted little time sliding the smooth material up, exposing my hardening nipples to the cool air. He continued kissing and stroking the mounds, teasing the tender flesh with his lips, gently biting the soft pink tips until they were as hard as pebbles.