𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟕*

Alana's POV

Sunday morning upon waking, feeling bad that I had passed out on Harry after a wonderful Saturday and evening with him, I felt that I needed to do something for him as my way of giving back to his incredible oral skills that had completely turned me upside down and inside out.

Yes, we haven't left the house for days now. Wrapped up in our own bubble. Haven't seen another person except for the delivery guy.

So, as he laid on his back still sleeping, I ran my hands down his body feeling the warmth under the blanket that he cocooned us in the night before. I moved my right hand lightly over him and across his chest which has dust of hair. Going slow as my hand moved lower from his chest to his abdomen.

He stirred a little and turned over to his right side like facing me. I moved my hand over his hip then to his groin, I moved in closer to him and kissed his cheek. I felt his cock and wrapped my fingers around him and squeezed lightly a few times as I began to move down the bed.

I held him in the palm of my hand as I scooted silently down his body until I was at the perfect level to kiss his cock then slipping him into my mouth. I felt his body begin to move but I placed my right hand over his hip to hold him in the position he was in.

Moving my left hand up from under me, I held his cock at the perfect level as my mouth and sucked it lightly, moving my tongue across the head, then along the underside as I took the entire length of his flaccid cock in. I sucked him just a little harder and he began to stir again.

I then began to suck him while pumping him in my hand, it didn't take him long to wake up and realize what was happening, but I was determined to finish what I started. I pulled my mouth off his hardening cock and told him to relax. I took him back into my mouth and as his cock began to grow harder and longer, I wrapped my fingers around his shaft.

I just worked him and decided to use my mouth more so than my hand and moved up on him and flipped him onto his back, straddling his thighs, I was able to move to my mouth on the head and work tongue along the shaft, the head and then tongue his tight balls.

He moved his hand down onto my head and ran his fingers through my hair as I could hear him moaning. I kept it up and worked his thick cock in and out of my tight lips. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft at the base and pumped in my hand as I asked him if he was enjoying this. He said, "oh yes, baby just like that"

I went back to his cock and began sucking him again, taking him as deep as I could into my mouth gagging myself twice but I kept on going. I felt his cock grow thick and harder as I pressed the head against the roof of my mouth and my tongue, he said he was close and wouldn't I rather feel him inside me, but I wanted him, I wanted him to fill my mouth.

Pumping his shaft as my head bobbed on him, his hands reaching for my boobs, shoulder, face anything just as his body tensed and a loud deep moan came from him, I readied myself as I held the head just inside my lips as the first ribbon of cum exploded from his cock head hitting the back of my throat causing me to gag once but I quickly swallowed before the next jet shot into my mouth.

Pumping the base of his cock, I sucked and swallowed repeatedly while pumping his cock in my hand. Sucking the head then tonguing the underside before wrapping my tongue around the head as my hand squeezed his shaft, pushing more cum from his shaft into my mouth. I loved the taste of him, I kept sucking him wanting to have it all being greedy in my breakfast.

His body relaxed, his moans came and went as I continued to lick his shaft, over the head and along the underside. I took him back into my mouth and sucked him some more. I felt his cock go a little softer as the blood drained, but didn't want to stop so I kept sucking him. Moving my mouth over his head, and moving him in and out of my mouth as my hand fed me.