𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟔*

Harry's POV.

"Today was fun," Ki said hanging on to Niall's arm.

Good thing is that they did patch things up. I won't say everything is back to normal. Kiara is sometimes still hesitant with Niall, her trust was broken after all but they are working on their relationship.

Today we have been out for dinner before swinging by to the pub for a few drinks for my birthday. This has been a laid-back birthday celebration as per my request. In Alana's word ­old man's birthday celebration.

Ughhh.

She has been calling me old man since this morning when we woke up with her tiny hand wrapped around my cock.

I woke up by Alana's moving body which soon settled back in my arms, I was about to reel back to sleep when Alana put an arm over my chest and nuzzled into the nape of my neck, holding me in place. She sighed into my skin and started softly kissing my ear, which felt wonderful, but eventually caused the sheet above me to inflate into the unmistakable shape of a bulging cock!

Shit.

I quietly lifted my head to peek around the bedside lamp toward Alana, and laid back down.

All I could do was lie back quietly while Alana continued to softly kiss my neck and ear, steadily building my appetite instead of letting me sleep. She was delicately sliding her naked breasts along my arm as I felt her hand snake its way under the thin white sheet and down to my totally naked cock.

Mmm, yes!

I glanced over at Alana and she mischievously rubbed along the top of my hardening cock under the silky sheets.

The dead silence was unnerving as stroke after stroke of my swollen cock was turning me on more and more.

A bit farther I guess as she wrapped her sexy fingers completely around my solid erection, encasing it in the warmth of her soft grip. It felt sexy and delicious for the briefest of moments. Then, to my utter dismay, she hoisted my rigid mast straight toward the ceiling, the sheet over us stretched out upwards. She couldn't have been any more obvious as the thin sheet pulled tight across the head of my cock, tenting over my body.

I looked at Alana again, and she glanced up at me and winked with a devilish grin. What the hell is this girl up to?

My body shivered as a jolt of pure electricity flowed through my limbs. Her expert manipulations were juicing my throbbing cock and making my head swim with desire. Then her pace quickened and she began rapidly stroking my cock up and down, twisting her hand slightly as she did. She expertly pumped my bare naked cock in the open air of the room.

I looked down at myself and the scene was explicit. My rock-hard penis was engorged and purple, swaying back and forth as Alana's delicate hand worked the length of it like a woodwind. My heart was racing and I couldn't think, I could only flash my eyes from my cock to Alana's unwavering stare and back.

I smiled when I heard Alana's voice, "Well, let's start your birthday, old man"

She straddled my waist, the sheets falling down from her naked body pooling in a sexy way near hips, making her look like a goddess. She slowly shifted downwards until she was lying between my legs.

Alana used her tongue and licked around the head of my cock. She followed the slow tease by taking the head of my cock into her mouth and using an abundance of saliva like I had never felt before.

She placed her lips on the top of my head and looked at me with her big hazel eyes. Then she deep-throated me in one quick second and got all the length. She stayed there for a couple of seconds before coming up for air making a big slurping sound. She leaned back and smiled at me, leaving a strand of precum from the tip of my head to her lips.