Drunken Encounter #2

A/N: The way I usually write speech is different than in this chapter, for example it looks like this:

Name: "Text."

I'm changing it from this to how it is in this chapter in all my new stories from this point, I originally wrote it like it is above as one problem I saw on other stories was that it was hard to understand who's speaking sometimes so I tried to make it clearer. Not trying to throw shade on other writers or anything.

I realised it didn't fit how I wanted to write text so I'm just going to change it and will try to make it clear who is speaking still.

*24 hours later*

(Rae POV)

"Sykkuno?" I held my breath as I anticipated his greeting, thankful that after ringing his phone nonstop for the past hour straight he had finally picked up. "Are you there?" I questioned after getting no response from him, despite being thankful that he actually picked up I was still incredibly anxious.

"Hi Rae." That's all he said, two words, two words after not speaking to me for an entire week, does he hate me or something? Is that why he ghosted me?

I started biting my fingernails nervously as I heard him breathing through the other side of the phone, his breath also sounded shaky and I was thinking what the hell does he have to be nervous about? I'm literally about to tell him I'm pregnant with his baby, but he's the nervous one? Sykkuno is an enigma sometimes.

"So we should talk!" We said in unison as a brief silence followed shortly after. "You go first!" We spoke at the same time again, damn our connected brain cell! "Okay... Well I just wanted to know where you've been, you completely ghosted me after the party last week." I asked, not ready to ruin his entire life just yet, only to receive an apology from him.

"I'm so sorry Rae, you must hate me so much, I hate myself." He apologised, making me majorly confused at what he was talking about, there's no way he could know right? It's not possible. Or was he apologising for ghosting me?

"Wait why are you sorry? I mean you did kinda leave me hanging without saying anything and that hurt a little bit to be honest, but what do you mean you hate yourself?" I questioned him further to understand why he was apologising.

"Do you not remember what happened at the party? I should have never done that to you Rae, it was wrong of me and I'm deeply disgusted by myself!" He exclaimed, confusing me as to what on earth he was talking about him being "deeply disgusted."

Was the sex that bad? I enjoyed it despite being pretty drunk but if he really felt that way then maybe I shouldn't tell him that I'm pregnant. It'll only fuck things up between us and after losing all my friends recently I can't lose him too, he's the only guy in my life who still cares about me as much as I care about him, sure I have other friends but, none of them are Sykkuno.

"Of course I remember! I haven't been able to stop thinking about that night, but why were you disgusted? I thought it was a pretty good night." I trailed off towards the end, nervous as to what he would reply with.

"No Rae, what I did was wrong, I took advantage of you when you were drunk! I should've never done that!" He raised his voice slightly, making me jump. Though I quickly regained my composure and was dumbfounded by what he said, he took advantage of me, what the heck? That is not what happened.

"Sykkuno, what are you talking about? I came onto you that night! If anyone took advantage of anyone it was me that took advantage of you!" I raised my voice to his volume. "Having sex with someone while they're drunk is not sexual assault if they initiated it Sykkuno! Especially if they started it! Look you didn't do anything wrong! Don't you ever think you sexually assaulted me!" I spoke kind of angrily, angry that he actually considered himself as doing that, I love that man, but he is oblivious sometimes.

"No Rae, I did it. I-" His voice returned to his previous volume as he rejected my words, slightly annoying me so I interjected before he could say anything that he was gonna regret.

"Sykkuno, no!" I cut him off, still speaking at the previous volume in an attempt to get it through his head that he didn't 'rape' me, god just thinking about Sykkuno and rape in the same sentence makes me want to throw up! Or maybe that's just me being pregnant and all. "Anyway, can we meet? I need to talk to you in person?" I asked, only to be met by silence.

"Sykkuno? Please, it's really important, I have to meet you!" I practically begged, not wanting to tell him I'm pregnant over the phone, that seemed awfully shitty to me and he'd probably disappear from my life forever.

"Okay. When." He sounded quite dejected, annoying me that he still wouldn't realise he didn't do anything wrong.

"Tomorrow? We could go for lunch at that coffee house you love?" I asked, wanting him to be in a place that's comfortable to him before I ruin his entire life.

"Fine. I'll see you then Rae." He replied in a monotone voice.

"Bye then Sykkuno, I love you." I said goodbye, he didn't even say anything back before hanging up, frustrating me that here I am, fucking pregnant because he knocked me up, while he's sulking around because he thinks he sexually assaulted me, even though he absolutely did not.

After checking the time I saw that it was now 11 o'clock, somehow that entire phone conversation had taken an entire hour, what the fuck? Exhausted from talking to Sykkuno, I pulled the covers over myself as I slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking back to that night we spent together and the events leading up to it.

A/N: This oneshot is not expected to be some crazy 20 chapter long story, instead it'll only be a couple more chapters, probably one flashback, them meeting and that's probably it.

Hope you enjoyed, if not go away.

1072 Words.