Rae Starts an OnlyFans (SMUT Chapter)

A/N: There'll be inappropriateness and sexual descriptions throughout, meaning no smut starting and ending markers. Hot pictures and other pictures in general will likely be used, unfortunately you will have to imagine the hot pictures are just nudes, Wattpad doesn't actually allow nude photos on here and I don't feel totally comfortable using deepfakes of Rae as well, so just do your best to imagine nudity where any photo of her is.

Oh and yeah I should probably mention that this smut is far more degrading, Syk frequently calling Rae a slut, slapping her, manhandling her, all in all just treating her unpleasantly, only she enjoys that stuff, somewhat at least, it is a very much more spiteful Sykkuno, treating her disrespectfully, slut-shaming her, maybe it's not for you, but maybe it is too.

(Something I need you to remember so you're not confused: Rae is unaware of Syk's real identity (in sexting) all the way up until the morning after, there's been some confusion about it before so hopefully that makes sense.

Valkyrae has... fallen off. Her viewers, once easily in the tens of thousands, now averaging at around only five thousand, her revenue per month once around one hundred thousand now at a quarter of that amount, only twenty five thousand per month, you may think it's still a ridiculous amount and it is, but her yearly income had been sliced into a quarter, meaning Rae had to cut back on many luxuries that was once afforded to her freely.

Sponsorships were pulling out, she noticed she was getting further and fewer sponsorship deals to advertise video games and other products, and as if it couldn't get much worse, some of her "friends" had even stopped playing with her and inviting her to games, that one really hurt, it was like now that the viewers had decreased they had stopped giving Rae their attention, and while you may think Valkyrae would've thought good riddance, she in fact did not, she was desperate to bring them all back, the friends, the sponsors, the viewers and the money, with that as her goal, Rae did the unthinkable, she started an OnlyFans... and it wasn't one of those bait ones with just lewd pictures all over it, there were real nude photos of Valkyrae's sublime form on there...

And the resulting consequence of this decision you ask? Well... to put it into crude terms, Rae had turned into a... a slut, she was a slut now, mostly all of the rest of her friends she had left were in unanimous disagreement over this decision she had made, but Rae cared not for their opinions, she would've done anything to get all of the viewers back to where they belonged, that being her livestream chat, and besides, with the growing sluttiness forming within her, Rae was also beginning to enjoy the craft, to her excitement and absolutely no one's surprise, she had reached the top 1% of creators on the platform of OnlyFans in less than two weeks, she received thousands of DM's day after day, each and every one of them complimenting her fantastic body, and with those compliments came the money, she was rolling in the dough.

Whereas before Rae would've never been so liberal with the amount of clothing she wore on streams, she was now always showing off her cleavage or her thighs, she actively encouraged people to superchat how hot and attractive they thought she was, hell, if they paid extra, she might even allow them to share their fantasies of her with her, then maybe she'd fulfil those fantasies with her next OnlyFans post, needless to say, she both enjoyed the game and was good at how it was played, but, there was still something missing, she had the satisfaction of being fawned over by all, but there was no real pleasure in it... all of this, the OnlyFans, the increasing sexual nature of her streams, it was all making Rae so thirsty for one thing, at the end of the day she was a straight woman like any other, she just wanted some good dick to fill her holes, but that was the one thing she was in short supply of, she even considered going back to her ex-boyfriend, he was mediocre at the act, but she was desperate, luckily enough, someone would soon come to her aid, something she'd soon find out...