Last Night of Living With Rae

A/N: I made this idea late at night, then I woke up the next morning and saw a clip of Sykkuno talking about leaving Rae's house and now it just hits harder for me and I also edited the ending a bit from what it was originally intended to be, seeing Rae's schedule tweet and then Sykkuno on stream talking about Leslie, Miyoung and Rae all moving in together.

I think this one's way longer than it has to be but whatever I guess, if you like my stories you like the length I'm assuming so at least.

References Rae being nude a couple times but that's about it.

Anyway, please enjoy this chapter!

(Third Person Perspective)

This was it, the final day, Sykkuno goes home tomorrow, back to Vegas, much to a certain short female Filipino streamer, otherwise known by her streaming name Valkyrae's displeasure, yes, it was true, Rae genuinely didn't want Sykkuno to leave, after all, her other best friend, Miyoung, had moved out only a few days prior and Rae was already starting to feel the effects of her absence, who would convince her it was a good idea to eat cold Mac and cheese if not Miyoung? Whose pets could she possibly claim as her own if not Miyoung's? And the same went for Sykkuno, who would constantly remind her that girls weren't into him if not him? Who would play with Mika all day and all night if not him? On he could fill these roles, but yet, that is not why she didn't want him to go, in fact, the real reason was something that Rae wasn't quite ready to admit yet, and she certainly wasn't close to being able to confess such a truth to him.

One of the few blessings that arose from Miyoung's departure was that Sykkuno and Rae spent all their time together with just them, one on one, and they both came to realise just how much time they spent together, hell, for the past few days neither of them had streamed much at all, since all their time was spent by each other's side, doing whatever it was that they could think of, gaming together, walking Mika, hanging out in the backyard, all just regular things that were made special due to them just being together in these occurrences.

But neither of them could stop it, or at least that was Rae thought, in fact, she woke up this morning feeling more down than usual, constantly thinking about the inevitability of Sykkuno leaving, and how it would always happen, even if she were to delay it by a day, he would leave tomorrow, which is exactly why she vowed to make this last day one to remember forever, though unfortunately she did have a mandatory 100 Thieves apparel shoot that she had to attend this morning, but after that? Their day would be amazing, and so it would.

Sure, it was early in the morning, but Rae didn't want to just leave Sykkuno hanging, she had to at least try to inform him that she was leaving for a little while, and if he wasn't awake? Then she would just go anyway, leaving a note to explain her temporary absence.

"Sykkuno? Are you awake?" Rae knocked on his door, it being her former streaming room which had a shoddy mattress in the middle of it, one thing was for certain, if she could, by some miracle, get him to stay, then he would no longer sleep in that bed, perhaps he could even sleep in her bed, she'd definitely like that a lot, nah! He'd probably end up sleeping in what used to be Miyoung's room, but maybe, just maybe... eh it could never happen.

Upon not receiving a reply, Rae reasoned that Sykkuno must have been asleep, though something drove her to enter his room anyway, despite what she said she would do, she turned the door handle and opened the door, walking into the room and instantly seeing Sykkuno sleeping peacefully on his mattress on the floor, she then just simply stared at him lying there for a few moments, aimlessly gazing, with no intent or purpose for her staring.

Feeling something overtake her body for a moment, Rae walked over to Sykkuno's head, towering over him for what must've been the first time in literally ever considering how the roles were always reversed, and pretty soon she got onto her knees, putting her hands on her thighs as his head rested beside her and she couldn't help but smile at how natural he looked, none of those crazy expressions painting his face, just a pair of closed eyes, a closed mouth and nothing else, oh so peaceful.