My Girlfriend's A Vampire (SMUT Chapter)

A/N: There is smut in this one but it occurs in the epilogue and not in the main story, though it does imply they're having sex in the main story, it just doesn't explicitly mention it, also the smut is barely there, like if you're expecting to get off to anything here, I challenge you, I'm sorry I'm so gross and open-minded, I swear I'm just tired and when I'm tired my brain doesn't even consider what I'm saying.

I'm sure there are so many inconsistencies about vampires you may notice in this story and I just have one response, vampires are fiction, and as such, I can write them however I'd like to.

Inspired by a music video from my favourite rock band: Falling In Reverse, the song is called: 'I'm not a vampire (revamped)', (music video at the top) when I say favourite band I mean it, it might give you an insight into the type of music I like, anyway enjoy this.

(Third Person Perspective)

*knock knock knock*

Sykkuno knocked on the door to Rae's room at the same time as he would every morning since her... affliction started, it was time for her morning feeding, and he had to be the lucky soul who fed her, he didn't mind much, obviously getting the blood drained out of him every morning and night wasn't amazing, but he knew that without him to feed on then Rae would be forced to find some... other alternative, and Sykkuno couldn't possibly allow that to happen.

Upon getting no reply, Sykkuno forewent the pleasantries of knocking and instead turned the door handle, entering the room only to see Rae asleep in her own bed, looking a little more pale than usual since she hadn't gotten her feed just yet to saturate her skin.

Without thinking much of the reason behind it, Sykkuno realised that it was far too dark in the room, moving to the curtains as a result in order to let some light in, however, just as he pulled the curtains aside to let some light in, the rays of sun shone through the room and reached the bed, resulting in the sound of sizzling being heard, followed by the hissing like that of a cat or a snake, though Sykkuno knew it was neither of those things.

Panicking dearly, Sykkuno hurriedly sealed the curtains shut and rushed over to the bed, directly to the now conscious undead woman's side, frantically apologising as he placed his hand over her forehead, checking her temperature with profound worry.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" He apologised, pampering her with his touch to ensure there were no lasting effects of the sunlight on her skin, which of course there weren't, but he didn't know that, not just yet at least, though he will soon.

"Y'know I don't have the flu right? Not that I can get sick anyway. I'm fine." Rae pushed his hand away from her, still slightly reeling from the experience of being woken up by nearly being a charred corpse.

"Sorry. I guess I'm still just not really used to it." Sykkuno let out a brief nervous chuckle, explaining his unfamiliarity to their situation.

"I know you aren't. Really, Sykkuno, I'm fine." Rae's tone and expression still remained understanding as ever, after all, none of Rae's new reality was his fault, nor was it hers, in all honesty, even Rae herself didn't remember the exact circumstances that led to her becoming an immortal vampire.

"Well. I guess I can make up for it, with your morning feeding." Sykkuno offered his right arm's wrist to Rae's mouth, hovering it over as her expression became more pleading, desperate even.

"Can't I just try the neck this time?" She asked, hopeful with puppy dog eyes, the neck was far more enjoyable for someone of Rae's kind, not only for the one feeding but also for the one being fed on, though Sykkuno always tried his best to fight that addiction and focus on Rae being healthy and alive, well, I think you know what I mean.