Hide and Seek (SMUT Chapter)

A/N: HOPEFULLY, I say this with hope that this one will be a shorter one, but maybe it won't be idk, anyway this one is very much a quickie chapter as in, in the main body of smut there is only some sexual stimulation on Rae's side of things (fancy way of saying fingering/masturbating) and a BJ on Syk's side of things, then there's an epilogue where it's just brief full on rough pounding for a few paragraphs, anyway I don't want to spoil anything so I won't say any more and instead just let
you get to reading this already!

(nvm what's wrong with me why is everything so many words Ugh)

"Hey guys! As you may have noticed by the title of the video you just clicked on, OTV are in fact doing another hide and seek video!" Toast began like the second of third take for the introduction into OTV's latest video, some "woos!" from the rest of the OTV group following his speech before he continued. "Yep! Seeing how much you guys loved it last year we figured why not recreate it for you to watch annually? And better yet! Who better to be our seeker than the very original, Eaj Park!" Toast continued, explaining that this'd be an annual thing and also that they had a special guest, the very same seeker from last year, DAY6 K-Pop sensation Eaj (Jae) Park, revealing himself after his hyped-up introduction as courtesy of Toast.

"Ayyyy!" Jae raised his voice and shouted as he jumped in front of the camera and took the spotlight. "How's it going guys? You heard that right! I'm gonna be hunting down each and every one of these sons of bitches! NO MERCY!!!" Jae had just as much enthusiasm- no, Jae had more enthusiasm than Toast, using vulgarities to describe the hiders before informing them he'd be without mercy, doing the Cobra Kai thing where he thrusted his closed fists towards the floor and straightened his body, his gaze landing on Michael whom he glared at, seeing as how he was the winner from the last one, though Toast soon retook centre-stage from the man and continued to explain some of the rules to the viewers at home.

"Alright! Give it up for Jae everybody! Now, there's no bullshit side quest like with the chess pieces from last year, this time it's just classic hide and seek! Oh! And before I forget, we even got two very special guests to come along and join us! Isn't that right special guests? Won't you come on out and join us?" Toast maintained his enthusiasm as he laid down what viewers would see in the video, and whom, looking at the camera before looking to either side of it as if there were two people waiting out of frame, well, they weren't waiting much longer after what Toast said.

"Hihihi!" Rae - the first special guest - energetically popped into the frame from behind her good friend Poki, beaming a grin with all of her pearly white teeth and an ecstatic expression in general, meanwhile, the second special guest took a much more relaxed entrance, slowly waddling sideways into the frame like a penguin before timidly waving, though he was still standing halfway out of it, yes, of course it was Sykkuno, do you even have to ask after such an entrance?

"That's right! We got Rae and Sykkuno! Three quarters of the Amigops all in one place! Rumour even has it that Corpse is hiding somewhere in the building! You'll never find him or see his face that's how well-hidden he is! So yeah guys be sure to leave a like, subscribe and ring that bell to get notifications on all future videos and be the first to see it! (Yeah guys what he said vote and follow, add me to your priv library and reading lists to get notifs very worth would recommend) Alright! We all have 10 minutes to hide in this huge 100 million dollar mansion I'm sure you guys at home have probably noticed by now, and will see on screen too! Yep! We've upgraded from a measly 10 million dollar mansion like last time, so without further ado, go and hide everybody! Go go go!" Toast finished up the intro and sent everyone scattering in different directions like rats reacting to fire.

Most ran for the mansion, all except for Scarra, who took to the wilderness as Jae started counting aloud. "One! Two! Three! Four! Fivesixseveneight! Nine! Ten!" Jae yelled as he counted, skipping a bunch of numbers which caused Rae to scream and proclaim that he was already cheating so soon now.