Welcome to LS... #5

A/N: I'm on a roll, new chapters left right and centre. This is the first story where I continue writing because I genuinely want to, not because I feel obligated to. Not saying I hate my other stories, just saying I like this one more.

(Yuno POV)

Where is she!?" I yelled at the doctor in the lobby, they were just trying to help but in my enraged state I didn't care about what anyone else was thinking, I only cared about her. "I-In th-the... I-ICU." She replied nervously, which I just ignored as I sprinted to her room. I sprinted and sprinted through the hospital, checking every single room until I passed the one she was in, I walked back and immediately ran in to the room, to her. I gave the doctor a very intimidating look basically signalling him to get the hell out of here, which he did with a fearful look in his eyes. "Yuno? Is that you?" Her soft voice spoke weakly, she probably didn't have long but I couldn't stand to lose her. "Kyrae! Hey! It's me! I'm here! I'm here! Just hold on okay! I know you can!" I exclaimed in pure desperation, how could I live without her.

"Yuno... I love you. I love you so, so much. It's just a shame I never got to tell you sooner, if I had then maybe... maybe we could have been together." She sounded as if she was gasping for air. I looked down to her stomach and noticed three gunshot wounds, who could do this to her? She's never ever hurt anybody before. "Kyrae, I love you too, I've always loved you, now just hang on okay? We'll make it out of this together! And then we can be together forever!" The desperation in my voice was so obvious, how could it not be? "It's okay Yuno, I'm... I'm okay..." She was hanging on for dear life, I should've said something meaningful in what I knew were my last moments with the woman I love, but for some reason I only had one question I had to know. "Kyrae? Who did this to you? Who could do this to someone so sweet? So kind and so loving? Who? Who would take you from me?" I asked, sounding more and more aggressive as her hand grazed my cheek. "It was... it was... Yuno? I love you..." And that was it. Lights out. I've never felt more angry than right now, I didn't know I was capable of such anger. Despite my anger, I just dropped to my knees as I grasped her hand in mine, a whole lake of tears at my feet. Whoever did this, they're gonna pay!

•••

Well let's just say I keep my promises. I now stood at the railing in the courtyard of the manor as I overlooked the city, or what used to be the city of Los Santos, now all there was was ashes, remnants of buildings and rubble, all because of me. Maybe I got a little carried away with my quest for vengeance but it's all over now, was it worth it? No. Not at all. But I just couldn't live without her, if I can't be happy with her, then nobody can be happy with anyone. I felt someone approaching me from behind, I smashed the bottle I had in my hand and turned, ready to fend off any attacker but it was only Lang. "What do you want Buddha?" I interrogated monotonously. "Y'know? I remember the days when you used to call me Mr. Lang... those were the days..." He looked reminiscent, though those days were just a distant memory to me, the old Yuno that everybody loved, that was kind to everyone he knew or didn't know. "That Yuno died the same day she did!" I shouted as I chucked the bottle in my hand into the distance as I looked back at the crumbled city.

 "That Yuno died the same day she did!" I shouted as I chucked the bottle in my hand into the distance as I looked back at the crumbled city