Disloyal Partners (SMUT Chapter)

A/N: This is a SMUT chapter, like I'm talking all the fucking way. All. The. Fucking. Way. Like I'm talking he explodes inside of her and she can't even walk after.

I know I said in literally my previous story on this book that I'd never do smut but that was then and this is now, I had this certain stigma around writing/reading smuts but it's gotten less bad.

I'm not saying that every single one of my stories will be smut, hell this is probably just a one off and if people don't like it I'll probably just remove and keep it for myself.

As always, smut makes you uncomfortable? Don't read and complain after, just don't fucking read.

I'll put a smut warning before and after it starts though this chapter was created for the purpose of it being a smut chapter, it has a story but probably sucks without the smut.

*future me talking* The smut starts kinda bad but it actually gets better trust me.

Another long one, very long one since I wanted to give it a story instead of it just being them having sex.

(Exclusively Rae POV)

'What the fuck am I even doing here?' I thought, fidgeting uncomfortably as I looked over to Sykkuno's girlfriend who had the biggest smile on her face. 'Bitch.' I thought about how much I wanted to punch her in her stupid, perfect face and knock out her pearly white teeth, no wonder Sykkuno chose her.

"So Leo, what do you do for a living?" Her annoying voice squeaked, how Sykkuno could stand that sound for more than 2 seconds was an enigma.

"Oh I'm a software developer, it's pretty unfair hours but the pay's pretty good so who am I to complain?" Leo answered, I tried to pretend to care about a single word that was coming out of my boyfriends mouth though I just ended up resting my arm on the armrest as my fist massaged my temple slowly in an anti-clockwise fashion.

"Oh! My little Tommy here used to be a software developer before he started his live-streaming thing!" I know for a fact that Sykkuno hates being called Tommy or anything other than Sykkuno, I can't believe he would date some bitchy fucking normie who doesn't even know what streaming is.

"Right Tommy?" Her voice squeaked and I glared at him, awaiting his reply only to see him typing on his phone. Just then I felt my phone vibrate from within my purse.

"Thomas?" She called his name once again and I frustratedly reached for my phone, desperate for any sort of distraction.

"Yes, yes I used to be, I worked for a foreign country so I had to stay up all night to work, which sucked." Sykkuno's voice graced my ears for one of the first times tonight, immediately lifting my sour mood while I opened my phone up, surprised to see that Sykkuno had actually sent me a text.

Sykkuno🌱

Sykkuno: "You wanna get out of here?"

I looked up at Sykkuno who had his phone in his hands below the table as he smirked at me, I knew that devilish smile from anywhere and the message accompanied behind it.

Rae: "How?"

Sykkuno: "Just follow my lead."

"Oh shoot!" I heard his voice exclaim. I raised my voice to look at him and he was already stood up looking down at his phone screen and I decided to play along.

"What's wrong Syk?" I put on a fake worried voice to emphasise my genuineness.

"Rae, look at your phone, we have to go right now!" He slipped his phone back into his pocket and grabbed his coat.

Doing as he said, I held my phone up and pretended as if I was reading something by moving my lips.

"Oh shit we do! Uhm okay, Syk and I are gonna take his car, Leo could you please drive..." I started, though I trailed off when I realised that I honestly didn't know Sykkuno's girlfriend's name, I didn't even know the first letter.