Rehoming a Stray

A/N: This'll likely be a shorter, simpler, more cute oneshot with not much story behind it or any in-depth plot, similar to my 48 hour stream oneshot or my Sushi Incident oneshot, that said, this one will probably be longer than those, but still not as long as other things that I have written before.

Swipe the top picture for some good music that I think fits the tone of the story at some parts, the song is Sweet Night by V from BTS, it's an OST from the K-drama Itaewon Class and it is in English, the other songs I have on Spotify from that drama are Stone Block by Ha Hyun Woo and Start Over by Gaho, those are both in Korean though, anyway, get to reading!

(Idk how but this chapter is over 9000 words long even though there's little story to it, anyway, enjoy the long chapter I guess)

Sykkuno was doing the impossible for a streamer of his calibre, he was actually touching grass for once... I know, it was unbelievable! Why was he doing such a monumental task? Well, in all honesty, Sykkuno was just out on a morning walk with his dog, Bimbus, everyone knew about the fluffy, living cloud, how he was so calm and so peaceful, he never made a fuss, and as a result he was treated- okay, spoiled with whatever he desired, Bimbus lived like a king in the domestic dog world, all the wagyu steak he could dream of, if dogs did dream that is, anyway, Bimbus' notoriously neutral behaviour was the explanation for why it was so strange, that he had suddenly gone feral for no reason.

"Arf! Arf! Arf!" Bimbus began rabidly barking and pulling at his leash, trying to run forward though said leash wouldn't allow him to, not that the cloud dog didn't keep trying anyway, much to Sykkuno's confusion as to what was going on.

"What is it boy? What's wrong?" Sykkuno questioned his dog as to why he was barking so frantically, to which the dog obviously didn't answer, only doing so in more barking, pushing in one direction whilst pulling Sykkuno along, who just followed him passively, curious to find out what had gotten his dog in such a state, Bimbus sprinted on his little legs all the way to a dark alleyway, one that Sykkuno was naturally hesitant to journey into, though he didn't have much choice, Bimbus just pulled him along into the alleyway, starting up with his frantic repeated barking again.

"Arf! Arf! Arf!" Bimbus barked, stopping about halfway through the alleyway as he aimed his barks at a sheet of cardboard, slanted against the wall as if something small could fit in there, and with what Sykkuno had heard next, it was apparent to him that something definitely could.

"Woof! Woof!" A second set of barking echoed through the alley, sounding different from Bimbus' distinguished barks as Sykkuno traced said barking to its location, peeling back the cardboard sheet and being shocked by the sight of another dog, looking right at Sykkuno and barking again. "Woof!" He barked, causing Sykkuno to gasp out of surprise, it was a grey and white American Staffordshire Terrier (AmStaff) puppy, looking to be less than one year old, and it was just filthy, completely dirty, prompting Sykkuno to question the filthy puppy on where it's owners were.

 "Woof!" He barked, causing Sykkuno to gasp out of surprise, it was a grey and white American Staffordshire Terrier (AmStaff) puppy, looking to be less than one year old, and it was just filthy, completely dirty, prompting Sykkuno to question the ...