Love is a Warzone #4

A/N: This chapter is a slightly more physical one, and by that I mean the trio, Rae, Sykkuno and Poki are all with each other in the flesh, this isn't the final chapter, nor is it likely to even be the penultimate chapter, but who knows? I'm kind of making this whole story up as I go along, I have a plan, but it's more chapter by chapter based rather than an overall plan for the whole story.

Probably a longer chapter for this.

Anyway, let's just get right into it.

18th December 2020 8:00pm

It had only been less than 24 hours later and yet the setting was already drastically different from before, this time there was no evening Among Us game in which they were all playing, this time it was different.

How so? Well, Imane was currently travelling from the Harry Reid International Airport, that's the official name for the Las Vegas airport, to Sykkuno's house, after all, today was the official start of EDC, she decided to take a taxi, not wanting to travel with all of her friends to Sykkuno's house, no, she wanted some privacy, except for the taxi driver of course, whom Imane had an important question for them.

"Hey, mind if I ask you a question?" Imane questioned the taxi driver on whether it was okay to ask them a question, one that was rather inappropriate in nature, though the taxi drive had no qualms with that.

"Go for it." The driver responded, eyeing Imane up and down through her mirror before refocusing her eyes on the road, prompting Imane to ask a slightly personal question.

"Okay. Do you think that a guy would go crazy for me with what I'm wearing right now?" Imane asked the female taxi driver on whether or not her outfit would make a man want her, her outfit was as follows, a simple white singlet with no bra to protect her cleavage, a pair of blue booty shorts that she borrowed from her good friend Aria, a g-string that you could almost make out through her shorts, and a pair of flip flops with no socks, it was unorthodox, but it allowed her to show a lot of skin, something she was sure that Sykkuno would go mad for, those thighs, that ass, her braless chest, in her mind, it would've been one look and Sykkuno would've gotten hard.

"To be honest? I haven't been able to stop glancing over to you at all through this drive, if the guy doesn't, I would." The driver was completely honest in revealing that she herself couldn't peel her eyes off of Imane, except for when she was focusing on the road, making Imane stunned that the driver would say something so freely, though she soon attempted to apologise for giving a wrong idea.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I-" "No I know, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of casual flirting with the clientele. It's nothing serious." The driver cut Imane off before she could actually say anything, assuring her that it wasn't meant to be anything serious, to which Imane simply agreed with her statement.

"I guess not." Imane supposed, focusing her sight back on the outside of the car as she noticed the road sign telling her that they were on the same road of Sykkuno's residence, she looked outside of her window and there it was, Sykkuno's house. "Oh! This is it! Just stop up here!" Imane exclaimed, pointing out of the window as she noticed Sykkuno's car in the driveway, prompting the driver to pull onto the side of the road as the car rolled to a stop, then, Imane got out, she went to the trunk and collected her suitcase, heading to the driver's window after doing so.

"Here, a little bit extra for the nice conversation." Imane held out four folded over 20's to the taxi driver, the last 20 being the extra which the driver thanked Imane for only by nodding her head with an appreciative smile, accepting the money as she then proceeded to drive off, leaving Imane to continue along the sidewalk, wheeling along her suitcase in tow. "This is it. I'm coming Sykkuno." Imane muttered to herself, reaching the lawn of the house as she began to pull her suitcase up the patio, reaching the door not long after before she put down her suitcase with a huff after.