100T x OTV Camping Trip (Epilogue)

A/N: The autocorrect on my phone keeps putting apostrophes into words that I don't want them to such as were and we're, it's so annoying and I hate it.

References sex but doesn't go into specific detail about it, not enough to be considered SMUT I'd say.

Anyway enjoy the chapter, it's a little chaotic.

(Rae POV)

"Morning sleepyhead." I grinned at Sykkuno who was just waking up. I still had my arms wrapped around his chest, I wasn't quite sure as to why, maybe it was just the comfortability of it all. I've never felt more comfortable, this, us, it just feels right, don't get me wrong my head is swirling with thoughts about what Sykkuno and I are to each other but in this moment, I don't care about any of those thoughts, I only care about lying here with him in my arms and I in his. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" He asked as he slowly woke up, letting out a small groan upon doing so.

"I did, did you?" I returned his question, giggling slightly, nothing was funny about this but I couldn't help but do so upon seeing his handsome face. "Best sleep of my life, probably because you're here." He spoke softly, causing a slight tint of pink to spread across my face upon hearing him say that. "Same here." I said while he shifted out of our hugging position as he wrapped one of his arms around my neck and pulled me in for a side hug, running his hand through my hair, causing my nerve endings to stiffen while he grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

"Oh Jesus." He whispered quietly where I could just about hear him. "What? What is it?" I tried getting up to face him though he only pulled me back down into a hug and continued playing with my hair, making me blush some more. "Oh, no don't worry about it, it's just, it's 6:00am right now." He explained, shocking me that we, two degen streamers were capable of waking up at this time. "6:00am? I didn't know I could wake up this early!" I tried to sound shocked though in this position I couldn't even raise my voice due to the comfortability.

"Me neither! I'd usually be going to sleep right now." He exclaimed, causing me to chuckle at him for his degeneration. As he lied flat on his back I traced circles around his pecs and I was thinking that I should stop as friends don't do this with other friends but it's as if something was preventing me from stopping, or maybe I didn't want to stop. Besides were we really friends? We're something way more I think. As much as I might not want to be.

(Sykkuno POV Switch)

A brief silence ensued after telling Rae the time, in that silence I continued playing with her hair with one hand while using my phone with the other, scrolling through Twitter and looking at fan arts and other stuff. I opened the camera and looked at Rae and I in the reflection, she smiled into the camera while I smiled too, in that moment I took a photo of us and kissed her forehead briefly after.

It just dawned upon me that we were still only 'just friends', it didn't feel like it much, cuddling like this, lying like this, this felt like something else, was it love? I know how I feel towards Rae, but how does she feel about me? "Rae? Can I ask you a question?" I spoke hesitantly, I wasn't ready for this to happen yet, what if she says she doesn't like me? "Do you have to? Can't we just stay like this? Why make it all complicated and messy when we can just lie here, together? Doesn't that sound nice?" She barraged me with questions as if she knew exactly what I wanted to ask.

"Believe me, there's nothing I want more than to lie with you, but there is something I want to say, I-" I started, though I was cut off by Rae denying me. "Please don't." She sounded as if she was begging, I don't understand what the big deal is. "What's the matter Rae? Why don't you want us to happen?" I asked, frustrated that she kept refusing me.