Three's One Too Many (SMUT Series #3)

A/N: This chapter is probably going to be rough as fuck, it's not for you guys behind your screens to be jerking off or masturbating to (obvs some will do that), it's a story and as such serves a purpose, if you think 'that's gross' then yeah, it's supposed to be gross.

I just wanna say, though I don't think I have to, I don't actually dislike Miyoung, I know I make her quite antagonistic in quite a few stories of mine but it's just to serve a story, for example, in my first long story I made Ryan Sykkuno's best friend and you might have thought 'oh so he likes Ryan.' but no, I hardly watch Ryan ever, I like him but he was just to serve the purpose of the story, it's nothing personal.

*two days later*

(Miyoung POV)

"Miyoung! Package for you!" Celine yelled from the front door, my ears pricked up as I thought my items might have been here.

"Toast, I need to get that!" I pushed Toast off of me, who was relentlessly kissing my neck while I halfheartedly stroked his cock. "I'll be back in like 2 minutes!" I pecked his cheek before leaving his room, readjusting my clothes as I went downstairs, walking past Sykkuno's room in which I heard giggles and moans, 'soon you'll regret what you did...' I thought as I continued down the stairs, seeing Celine's eyes widened as she looked at the open box full of toys.

"Uhm..." She heard me coming down the stairs as a shocked expression crossed her face. "Celine! Don't go through my shit like that!" I rushed over to her, picking up the box as I turned to walk away.

"Why do you have that? Is that for Toast?" She asked, I swivelled around at her mentioning Toast. "What do you know about that?" I questioned, my tone becoming hostile at the thought of her revealing my thing with Toast, if anyone found out, ugh I'm disgusted in myself, oh but the sex is so good.

"What don't I know? You and Toast, Rae and Sykkuno, you and Rae... y'know we have pretty thin walls in this house, and it doesn't help when you guys are moaning like little bitches, like yeah, we get it you're having an orgasm! Not everyone needs to hear it!" She blew up at me, clearly annoyed by all the racket made in this house, I shrugged off her comment and moved back upstairs, back past Sykkuno's door, past Toast's and into mine, kicking the box under my bed after making sure everything that I'd need was in there.

I stripped down fully nude, stepped out into the hallway as Celine was walking past, not even bothering to act surprised as she already knew about all of us, as I opened the door to Toast's room she rolled her eyes and faced forward, entering her room.

"Ready for my pussy? You'll be eating it all morning." I remarked, closing the door as I jumped onto the bed, a war in my head that I pushed aside and focused on that fucking monster cock.

*same day but at night*

(Sykkuno POV)

"Hey Syk, I'm coming home right now from my shoot, I'll be like 30 minutes mkay?" Rae's soft, tired voice spoke through the receiver and I felt bad at how much they were overworking her right now at 100 Thieves.

"Okay Rae, I have ice cream and boba waiting for you at home." I smiled as I pictured Rae in my head, her mouth salivating at the thought of ice cream and boba.

"Mmmmm... you're trying really hard for tonight huh? You play your cards right and tonight might just be the night." She hummed, talking about what we've been speaking about doing for the last two nights now.

"Can't wait. I'm gonna ruin you tonight." I spoke blankly, telling Rae exactly what I'm gonna do to her, not even using a flirtatious voice.

"Oh trust me, I'm the one who can't wait." Rae's gentle, sexy voice graced my ears, leaving me feeling turned on as I felt my shaft rising.