The Sushi Incident

A/N: This is a much shorter, more simplistic oneshot as opposed to my last gigantic project, this is an original idea based off of a stream that occurred a couple days ago, I caught the tail end of it due to UK time zone but did tune in to one funny conversation about Rae ordering the new roomies sushi but threatening to cancel the order when they said they wanted to get off for the night, it immediately made me want to write a scenario about it so I put it in my ideas private chapter and have waited a couple days to do it.

Also, you could imagine this as a continuation of the 'Last Night Of Living With Rae' if you'd like, it wasn't what I originally planned but the ending of that one kinda lines up with the setting of this one, I.E. they're in the roomies house with Yvonne, Les, Miyoung.

Also, not relevant to the story but I love this artwork by @CaleenLore on Twitter (the one at the top), I'm sure it had no intention of being a Raekkuno art but it's just so cute to me and I can't help but see it as if it were a Raekkuno fan art, I love it so much! Anyway, enjoy!

(Third Person Perspective)

Rae, Miyoung, Ludwig, Toast, and let's not forget Sykkuno, that was the squad tonight, Valorant was the game, the matches had been pretty brutal, well, not yet they hadn't, I'm getting ahead of myself, this story's only just begun, let's course correct here, let's run the clock back by an hour or so shall we? Yes, we shall.

*One Hour Ago*

The Valorant squad were hot off their heels of their most recent game, a win on Icebox, now that was something worth celebrating, especially with how terrible that map was, nobody liked it, well, except Miyoung probably, that woman enjoys peeling the cheese off of her pizza, who knows what's running through that sicko's mind.

Anyway, Rae was honestly beginning to feel a little hungry, evidenced by the loud grumbles of her stomach as she felt it churning, she was in desperate need of some sustenance, and she figured why not order her favourite? After all, she deserved it after such a gruelling win, but wait, she had 2 other roommates present in her Discord call, it'd be rude to not offer them any dinner, and with that in mind, Rae made her polite offer.

"Hey Syk? Miyoung? I'm buying sushi if you guys want some?" Rae offered, whipping her phone out as she went onto DoorDash and to her favourite sushi restaurant, awaiting her roommate's replies, replies that she soon received from the others.

"Ooh! Sushi! Y'know what I could really go for some sushi right now!" Miyoung exclaimed, audibly excited at the prospect of some raw fish, which could be detected through her upbeat tone as she was no doubt thinking about every single option on the menu, and which one she would inevitably pick, yet Sykkuno's response was much more casual and laid back, not unusual for the odd-haired, angelic-voiced smaller streamer.

"Sushi? I could be down for some sushi I suppose." Sykkuno's simple answer still brought a smile to Rae's face, in fact, everything he said did, such was the nature of her affection.

"Alright! I'm ordering sushi! Now what would you guys like, y'know what? Just text me your orders!" Rae declared her intentions as she immediately began to input her order, waiting for her friends' texts.

"Actually uh, I'll just have the same as what you're having Rae, and by that I mean, order two of it, or we could share, but I- well-" "I got it Syk, order two of my order, jeez, no need to be such a weirdo about it." Sykkuno made his order verbally, it being just the same as Rae's, though he soon got all cute and awkward about it, and while Rae did love that, how cute and awkward he could be, Rae threw him a lifeline.

"Hey! Whoa! Wait! Where's my order? Where's Toast's order?" Ludwig desperately exclaimed, joking about where his and Toast's food was, though Rae just laughed off his comment with a slightly savage response in return to him.