100T x OTV Camping Trip

A/N: Since the last oneshot was so bad, here's a better one! (In my opinion) I got a New Years chapter on my other book to release on New Years when the clock strikes midnight.

This oneshot may have multiple parts, I'm sorry that it's so long (Don't know why this is so long but whatever I guess, think I just covered every single moment with no time skips idk) but then again... I'm not. It also changes POV's back and forth every few paragraphs which is a little strange but it's not too bad.

(Sykkuno POV)

I've always loved going camping, my family and I went camping all the time when I was a kid, sometimes we'd even build our own forts with branches, twigs and other things and then we'd put a picnic blanket inside and sometimes even sleep in them. This is why I'm so excited for the 100T x OTV camping trip! It's not quite the same since we'll have actual cabins to sleep in and a mess hall and a bunch of awesome activities planned by Brodin and Nadeshot but I still can't wait.

Rae and I were on the coach to the campsite, it was somewhere up in the mountains and was a couple hours away due to LA traffic and just the distance in general as well. We were on the 100T coach even though I was more OTV based because Rae had insisted that I went on this coach with her, she told me that she gave Nadeshot an earful to get me on it. We played a couple classic games such as eye spy, the license plate game, guess the song on the radio and many others.

After two hours into a 4h30m trip she ended up falling asleep on my shoulder, it was a little awkward for me since I was a little uncomfortable around girls, especially Rae since I felt like there was a little something between us, though I know she doesn't reciprocate my feelings sadly, but I just can't get over her no matter what.

I just ended up putting my arm around her hesitantly pulling her into a side hug as I figured I should catch some Z's myself, I put my soft, lo-fi music on my headphones, putting them in my ears and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

(Rae POV)

"We're here everybody!" was the first thing I heard when I was startled awake by the bus stopping. I felt something on my shoulder and turned to see a hand, I looked the other way and saw Sykkuno sleeping beside me with his headphones in as I could just about make out his soft, anime music that he loves listening to. I smiled at the sight of him, getting all flustered as he rested his head back onto mine with the music getting louder because of it. "Sykkuno? We're here now, time to wake up." I shook him softly, causing him to wake up slowly.

"Did you sleep well my shy king?" I asked jokingly, to which he smiled and chucked lightly without covering his mouth as his hand was on my shoulder. 'Man! That smile is... gosh...' I thought in my head, though I quickly shook the thought off. Sykkuno was my best friend, nothing less, nothing more, there was no need to develop feelings and make it all complicated between us, I love our friendship and I'd never want to lose that.

"C'mon! Let's go!" I slapped his chest lightly as I got off of the bus, it was just a split second but man his chest is hard! I didn't know he was so fit! I walked beside Brooke, Tina and Mason as I watched him go and talk to Leslie and Miyoung, Brooke and Mason were talking about how they were sharing a room and Tina was subtly flirting with Brooke, saying that she should stay with her instead, I just laughed along as I listened in, that was until the conversation quickly became about me.

"Rae, could I stay with you instead? We could be bunkmates!" Tina asked, though I declined as I preferred my other roommate. "Sorry! I've already got a roommate!" I replied, Brooke soon making an inappropriate comment. "Are you sure it's not because you want to go and stay with Sykkuno in his room? Y'know, I heard that he's in the cabin next to yours! Maybe you can sleep over!" She teased, causing me to get mad at her for bringing up Sykkuno and I in that way, which she noticed as my entire face went red as smoke could almost be seen coming out of my ears.