A Weekend Alone Together (SMUT Chapter)

A/N: So this is definitely more wholesome compared to the previous chapter, well, at least I hope it is, admittedly at the beginning sequence there is some inferring suicide/self-harm, but it's not explicitly stated anywhere, you just have to look for it really, that said I will be implementing the same style of smut as before, not the degrading part of it but the fast-paced part of it, as most people seemed to like that, evidenced by it getting more votes than all the others, besides, I feel like my smut is always so long and boring, so I'll try to fix that issue going forward.

Credit for this idea goes to redflame501, this is a story I've been meaning to do for literal weeks now but kept postponing it, so here it is, hopefully you all enjoy it.

Also without spoiling too much some may find this similar to my disloyal partners smut, but I think it's still different enough to be considered it's own thing.

I will say that for the smut there are two unique kind of kinks, I think the second one you'll like very much, however the first one is a bit of a toss up, also the second one isn't really that serious either.

Finally, I'm sorry I was late, but I also want to make you aware like I usually do for longer stories; this story totals at approximately 18900 words, not quite 20K but it's not that far off either, anyway, I guess just enjoy?!

Thursday Night

Sykkuno was currently standing at the door to his house with his lovely girlfriend, Alisha, who spends most of her time there more than anywhere else. Alisha just so happened to be going out of town for the whole weekend on a business trip, leaving Sykkuno all alone.

Yep, she was a hard worker that one, very dedicated to her job, she worked in sales, though her exact role was a fact that eluded Sykkuno, he tried to pay attention to everything his girlfriend told him, but the job title was so complex that he had a hard time remembering. Anyway, she was apparently going away for some work convention, presumably meeting other people in a similar line of work to talk about... sales? It all seemed pretty boring, not that Sykkuno would ever tell his girlfriend as much, because in reality, she was far from it, she was fun, kind, exhilarating, and not to mention, she was wild in the bedroom, behind closed doors, she was just a freak, simply put.

Well, the key word there being 'was', you see, Sykkuno had been going through a bit of a... a dry spell as of late, his more sexual advances towards his girlfriend whenever they found themselves in bed together had either been rejected or met with some particularly lacklustre sex, but not on her part, oh no no no, it was just that, well, to be honest? She was just not... wet, she refused to use lube and she was just all dried up down there, almost as if he wasn't enough to excite her... maybe that was it... no, it couldn't be, what on Earth am I even talking about?

Anyway, getting back onto topic here, Sykkuno and his girlfriend Alisha were in the midst of saying goodbye to each other right now, the final time they would see each other for the rest of the weekend until Monday, that was too long a time to be without each other, and as such, Sykkuno felt like he needed to give her a special goodbye. "I'll see you Monday then." Sykkuno spoke to his girlfriend Alisha, who simply nodded her head in confirmation to his goodbye.

Going the extra mile, Sykkuno leant in, going to peck Alisha on the cheek though she simultaneously backed away, his lips barely touching the flesh of her cheek before feeling nothing but the cold air of the season again, that damn dry spell man... but, it felt more than that, it was almost as if she didn't want an ounce of his affection in any way, shape or form, lately it was beginning to seem more and more like she was very reluctant to be physical with Sykkuno at all, much to his confusion.