Beach Day Out

A/N: Just gonna say it, this oneshot is kinda weird, very suggestive and weirdly, uncomfortably sexual, as well as the fact that Sykkuno seems like an asshole in this oneshot. Don't know what was going through my head at time of writing, well that's a lie I do, I'll say at bottom A/N if you're interested.

I understand if you don't enjoy it, I don't either really.

(Rae POV)

I just came from the living room where I was talking about going to the beach with Toast and Miyoung, we all deserved a much needed break from streaming after subathons, 48 hour streams, and just general strenuous activities in general. It was Sykkuno who needed the time off the most, he'd been grinding ten hour streams every single day for the past two weeks, which low-key sucked because it meant that I barely got to spend any time with him lately.

When I originally posed the idea of him coming to live with Miyoung and I what I wasn't expecting was for him to not even interact with us at all, the only times he ever comes out of his room is to make food or to collect the coffee that Miyoung always buys for us, at this point I don't know why she still buys it for him as he seems almost ungrateful towards the both of us, which I'm not even gonna lie hurts a little bit as I may have had this teensy weensy crush on Sykkuno. But now? I'm not so sure anymore.

I think my crush on Sykkuno stemmed from all the shipping to be honest. When we first became friends everyone was shipping us together like crazy which I hated a lot as I was still getting over Sonii, my ex. But then when the shipping died down and everyone knew not to ship us together is when my infatuation towards him started, people not thinking of us romantically meant that I could grow closer to him without weird parasocial Andy's jumping to conclusions.

More recently though Sykkuno and I have just been hitting it off on and off-stream, all those late night talks over FaceTime were just making me all the more happier and I felt as if I was ready to dive back into the ocean that is relationships, and since people hardly ever shipped they didn't pay much mind and discarded it as infernal twin stuff, which it definitely wasn't, not to me at least.

Anyway, enough of my rambling! I was headed from the living room to Sykkuno's room, though his answer will probably be no I still felt it was wrong not to ask him if he wanted to come with us to the beach. 'Here goes nothing' I thought, knocking on his door before turning the handle.

(Sykkuno POV)

I was wrapping up my stream for the night when I heard a knock on my door. Saying my final goodbyes, I turned stream off and granted the person outside access. "Come in!" I exclaimed to the person who must have been right outside the door. The handle turned, revealingly familiar short girl in the doorway, my face immediately turned red upon seeing her as my cheeks grew warm, it wasn't the fact that Rae was there that made me blush so heavily but it was because she was dressed in a two-piece swimsuit. I feel like we'd gotten closer recently and seeing her in a bikini was definitely making me feel some kinda way.

"Hey Rae, what uh... what are you- what are you wearing?" I questioned nervously as she approached me with a seductive-looking smile present on her face. "Oh you mean this? This is nothing! Toast, Miyoung and I were going to the beach and we were wondering if you wanted to come!" She started off speaking sexy though her usual lighthearted tone pierced through, gracing my ears. I much preferred the real her over this weird seductive bit she was doing. "Well I just finished stream and I have nothing else planned from the rest of the day so I guess I could come." I had no other plans and seeing Rae dressed like this was nice, being able to see it even more would be even nicer.

"Oh my god really?" She questioned surprisedly. "If you don't want me to come then that's fine." I was a little disappointed by the tone of her saying "really?", she sounded as if she didn't actually want me there. "Nonono, oh believe me I want you to come." What the heck? Does she even realise how what she's saying sounds right now? I try not to be dirty-minded, especially towards my close friends but when she goes around saying that kind of stuff I can't help it. "Okay, what time are we leaving? I'll get changed into something more appropriate for the beach!" I discarded the thought of how her comment sounded, getting up to ransack my closet for a pair of swim shorts.