Mating Season (SMUT Chapter)

A/N: Okay, so I brushed on this in my previous oneshot, if you haven't read it honestly maybe you shouldn't depending on how emotional of a person you are, anyway, this story is a Halloween Special that redflame501 and I have cooked up, I'm writing this one and he also has a Halloween Special that he told me he wanted to write, but I think that I'll just give a tiny little bit of background on this story before I begin with it.

So, this story is an AU about Syk being a werewolf, along with his older brother Jeremy (Toast), and as you could infer from the title, it's mating season, and they've yet to find themselves some females to mate with (sorry for saying females but I'll be using correct werewolf terminology, and that's what the women wolves are called, the females), but that's not all, Syk has also called a Hunter into town, so that he may finally defeat the man or woman who's been terrorising his species as of late, but what happens when this hunter is actually a huntress? And better yet, an insanely hot one too.

That's the gist of it without spoiling, I will say that for the smut in this chapter, at first it's very much basically rape, it's more so hate sex for him, but then after that she does start consenting to it, and becoming his mate, I don't wanna say too much so I won't, but you might see some questionable smut from me and I just wanna repeat myself from the A/N's in my previous oneshot, I am not a furry, I do not enjoy furry erotica, nor do I like anything associated with that type of stuff.

Now that that's out of the way, let's just begin with this story shall we?

I also just want to add that I'll be using Toast and Jeremy interchangeably so don't think it's an accident since it's not, anyway.

I'd advise reading at night btw.

Sykkuno and his older brother Jeremy were walking down the streets of the small town in which they lived, it was hard to believe that they both once lived in LA, the city of angels, well, that was practically in another life, you see, Sykkuno and Jeremy had a a dark secret, one any sane person in this world wouldn't believe, but it was true alright, they were creatures of the night... werewolves, the exact origin of how they both became werewolves had long since been forgotten by the duo, though it did have something to do with this great big werewolf scratching both of the brothers, it's just that the exact circumstances were a mystery now.

The brothers had to move out of LA after they had become werewolves, after all, it proved more than difficult to remain anonymous considering that they lived in the middle of a city, and transforming into a werewolf at midnight every night didn't exactly allow them the peace and quiet they wanted, all in all the urban lifestyle just wasn't a great fit for two great, big, 7 foot tall creatures of the night, they instead needed a small town with enough forestry around to safely turn at night, luckily they were still in California though, that was a plus.

But it was that time of the year again, it was mating season, it was Sykkuno and Jeremy's very first, they had been told all about it by their werewolf friends up and down the coast, werewolves weren't quite like in legend, they didn't have to travel in packs, not if they didn't want to, but they were both still very close to other wolves up and down the west coast of the United States of America, anyway, the brothers were excited for mating season, they would finally select mates to start packs of their one with, to create families of their own with, who wouldn't be excited about finally building their own family?

Well, of the brothers, Jeremy seemed to care more about the act of mating itself rather than spawning a whole family of pups, but that was just Jeremy for you, obsessed with women and sex and all things impure, meanwhile Sykkuno... he was intrigued to say the least, finding a mate wasn't the most immediate concern for him, it was somewhere on the to do list, but not at the top, not when there were other things to focus on now, important things, like the hunter...