OfflineTV Superhero Academy #1

A/N: Realised I like superheroes and OTV, why not combine them in a short/not so short oneshot?

Initiation

(Sykkuno POV)

The sound of my alarm woke me from my full night of rest.

'Today's the day!' I didn't even hesitate to jump straight out of my bed and get started on my push-ups, 50 in the morning when I wake up so that my body stays in shape, after all, fitness is important to me.

"...47, ...48, ...49, ...50!" I jumped up after completing my morning exercise and headed downstairs to make my smoothie.

I headed out into the garden, past my roommate AJ as I got started on ingredients for my smoothie.

I cannot say how amazing having this power feels! The ability to make plants flourish from nowhere was awesome, and it wasn't just plants! I can control the Earth beneath my feet, sprout flowers out of thin air, create fruit bushes from nowhere just as I was right now, hell, one time I planted a tree that's supposed to grow over 200 years but I made it fully blossom in the space of 5 minutes, I was wiped out for 2 days after but it only motivated me to get more powerful, though I wouldn't go mad with power, as I've seen many other villains do, I wouldn't be like them, especially since I've gotten into the academy.

Because of my power, you could probably guess that my garden is a paradise, I've become quite the botanist due to my botanokinesis, my mother, Poison Ivy, had the same powers as I do, but my real mom, Pamela Isley, loved me, she became another person and ditched me for evilness, I won't turn out like her.

Distracting myself from that whole rabbit hole, I grabbed the fruits I would need and used my powers to crush them up, forming the liquids provided from the fruits together until it was all one liquid, I poured it into my reusable mug, sipping on it and sighing in satisfaction when I tasted it.

I know what you're thinking, why go through that process when you can just put it in a blender and have a smoothie in 30 seconds? Well, I don't like to rely on technology, why spend all your time stuck to screens only to lose them, then be completely defenceless without them? And besides, it gives me a chance to practice more with my powers, which would only end up benefitting me in the end.

After downing my smoothie and changing into my smart clothes, which consisted of my sweater and some jeans as well as my smart shoes, I left the house and practiced another of my powers, my vine swinging in which I swung from buildings like Spider-Man, but I'm not a copycat! He uses his webs and I use my plant vines that protrude from my body.

I headed to the academy for initiation, it would just be a quick thing to get to the know the team and the rest of the new recruits and then I'm moving in next week, I'll only be there like an hour or two, then I have to pack my stuff, or so I thought.

(Rae POV)

*briiing briiing briiing* The sound of my alarm ringing for the fourth time now woke me up and, in a fit of frustration, I blasted the clock with my fire power and burnt it to a crisp, what is that? The sixth clock in two weeks now?

I brought out my phone, only to see that the time was 10:00 am and orientation was at 12:00. "Shit! Fuck this is bad!" I rushed out of my bed and immediately hopped into the shower, the piercing cold of the shower water causing me pain so I heated up my own body temperature, thanks to my bio-thermokinesis, and made myself more comfortable.

My powers pretty much had anything to do with heat, I can regulate my own body temperature, both internal and external, the external part coming in handy for whenever sick men try to attack me in alleyways, though another power I have proves far more useful in those situations, I can shoot fireballs from my hands, with temperatures exceeding 1000 degrees Fahrenheit, which is hot enough to cause some serious damage so I only use it on people who really deserve it.