Welcome to LS... #4

A/N: Three posts in 24 hours! Pog.

Long chapter and long paragraphs. I really enjoy this story plot, might just keep doing it until I exhaust it.

*later on in the day*

(Kyrae POV)

It was now 4:29pm and I felt like I was back in the orphanage, waiting for the bell to ring so classes would end and I could get out of this place for recess, only now I was going on a 'date but not a date' kind of situation. The clock was ticking down from 30 seconds. 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 25- in those 5 seconds Yuno managed to walk in the door and approach me, tapping me on the shoulder, prompting me to pivot around as he removed his helmet as always, allowing me to see his handsome face- I mean uh... never mind!

"Hey Yuno! You're 25 seconds early!" I exclaimed jovially as I pulled him into a hug which he immediately reciprocated. "I just couldn't wait to see you! Should we get out of here?" He whispered into my ear as he ran his hand through my hair, causing me to stiffen up and die inside a little bit. "Well I still have 15 seconds on my shift left. But then we can go!" I explained to him, to which Leyla, the same girl from before intervened. "You two get out of here! I'll clock you out! Just don't have too much fun!" She waved us off from behind the counter to which I flashed a smile at her in response. Yuno disconnected from my embrace and put his hand on my lower back as we walked out of the restaurant together while my entire body just melted into putty, what is this? How does something as simple as Yuno's touch have this level of effect on me?

We got into Yuno's Sultan which was parked out front though I remembered that my Panto was still here, I couldn't leave it here all night as there was a high chance of it being stolen. "Yuno? My car's still here, could we move it or something first?" I asked in a soft, timid voice. "Oh yeah! Of course, you can just park it in the employee parking lot and then it definitely won't get stolen, 100%!" He suggested, prompting me to remove my seatbelt before he stopped me by placing his hand on mine. "Wait. Let me." He offered out his other hand to me, probably wanting to take the keys. "No it's fine, you just wait here!" I insisted, completely taking off my seat belt though as I did he locked the door, trapping me in the car. "Please?" He sounded almost desperate as he looked at me with puppy dog eyes, knowing that I couldn't resist them. "Fine!" I caved in and gave him the keys, to which he pecked me on the cheek unexpectedly and got out, proceeding to my car while I was left stunned by what had just happened. I mean sure I kissed him on the cheek earlier but he was asleep when it happened, we were both fully conscious this time.

I was sat in my car as I watched Yuno drive my car into the parking lot, just replaying the scene that had occurred just now over and over in my head. It was just a kiss on the cheek but it left me shocked. However, he soon returned to the car and, after putting on his seatbelt, we set off to the UwU cafe, ensuring that we were driving the speed limit as to not get pulled over and also because Yuno knew that I was uncomfortable with breaking the law, he knew me so well and cared for me so much that he was willing to drive at the speed limit, despite his impatience, just so that I felt safer. We seemed to be making a pit stop at a clothing store that I hadn't been to before, it looked quite fancy and the name was Ponsonbys, and then I remembered back to our texting each other as I confronted Yuno about it.

"Yuno! I told you I don't want a dress! Besides I don't have any money on me to buy one from here right now!" I exclaimed to him, causing his expression to change and I knew what was coming. "Don't you do it! Not the... god damn it not the puppy dog eyes!" I continued, cursing him for his ability to get me to do whatever he says. I got out of the car shortly after as he followed behind me while I spoke more lightheartedly to him. "Y'know, one day I'll be able to say no you you! And when that day comes you're done!" I joked, lightly hitting his shoulder as he smiled at me. God that smile, so captivating that seeing it will make all of your worries vanish as if they never existed in the first place. What am I saying right now? He's just my friend! My best friend who I couldn't live without! Who knows what dating would do to us?