Anything For My Bestie

A/N: This is just a random short story that I wrote while Rae was going through the RFLCT drama, I wrote it in my notepad app and didn't publish it here since it was a little Smutty towards the end, I took out the sexual parts though it still references sex, I'd put a smut warning but personally I don't think it's required.

Bear in mind this was written a couple months ago and my style has changed since then so don't judge new me, judge old me.

Merry Christmas, some personal trauma shit happened to me on Christmas that I don't like to think about much so I'm not all that festive at all, but some people just like to hear it so merry Christmas I guess.

(Sykkuno POV)

Sykkuno: "Hey Rae, you feeling ok today?"

Rae: "Yeah I'm feeling better, might come back soon..."

Sykkuno: "That's great! I've missed you so much!"

Rae: "Thanks bestie! What's up?"

Sykkuno: "Nothing? I'm just checking on my bestie!"

Rae: "Thanks! Now tell me what's up! I know you want to ask me something!"

Sykkuno: "O-okay... Is your switch fixed? New Mario Party is out... You wanna play?"

Rae: "No... I was hoping to get it fixed soon... I'd love to play sometime..."

Sykkuno: "Okay... Well I'm gonna go now... I'm glad you're feeling better, It makes me so happy to hear that!"

Rae: "Thanks for checking on me bestie! I'm really glad that you care about me!"

Sykkuno: "Of course! I love you Rae... Platonically!"

Rae: "Me too!"

After our conversation I went to the closest GameStop to me, I bought a brand new switch just for Rae, the animal crossing one looked cute so I picked that one, $400? Anything for my bestie! I took it home and made sure the captcha card was sorted out and I bought the digital version of the new Mario Party on the switch.

I wasn't sure whether I would be able to get the switch through airport customs so I loaded it into my car and set off to LA. Once I had made it there I asked Poki for Rae's address only to find that she didn't know it, I thought about who would know it and then I remembered that Aria did a cooking stream there a couple weeks ago so I asked her instead, once she told me the address I sped over to Rae's house,
When I had arrived at her house I knocked on the door and hid behind her bushes, she answered a couple minutes later and stood there, looking confused, but still beautiful as ever. Here goes. She turned back towards the house and I jumped out of the bushes yelling.

Sykkuno: "SURPRISE!"

Rae: "Sykk! What are you doing here?" she said smiling.

Sykkuno: "I came here to give you
Something!" I said with my hands behind my back.

Rae: "What is it?" She interrogated.

I revealed the item behind my back to be a gift in wrapping paper.

Rae: "What is this?" She said smiling happily.

Sykkuno: "Open it and find out!"

Rae: "Okay..."

She opened and revealed it to be a brand new switch with a Captcha Card.

Rae: "Is this for me?"

Sykkuno: "Of course! Who else would it be for?"

Rae: "This is so nice thank you Sykkuno!" She said, enveloping me in a warm hug.