Friends With Benefits (SMUT Chapter)

A/N: Smut chapter, it's skippable if you're not interested and does nothing to take away from the story, at least I don't think it does, story idea was provided by redflame501, thank you very much for letting me do this, if anyone else wants to request an idea they've had then please feel free, and by that I mean give it to me or else. Madge.😡😡😡

Tried adding the new Rae Twitter selfie to the top of the page but it wouldn't let me, said it was the wrong link or something? I think IOS 15 changed the way photos work with Wattpad, anyone else experiencing this issue? Would love to know that I'm not alone in this issue.

It's another long one, of course it is with it being smut and all.

(Sykkuno POV)

"Hey everyone! Are you guys all ready to play some valo? I've been practicing off stream and I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda cracked." After joining the discord call, I immediately greeted my friends with some newfound confidence, though in reality I was just trolling as always.

"Mhm... sure..." Yvonne dragged out her reply, clearly detecting my sarcastic trolling, after all, everyone was already very familiar with my usual trolly antics.

"Sykkuno! You're here! Hi! I missed you so much!" Rae's voice graced my ears, sounding overly energetic as I couldn't help but smile at how happy she sounded to see me, she really is my best friend.

"I missed you too Rae! What's it been? Three days since we last played together?" I returned her sentiment, also extraordinarily happy to hear the sound of her voice.

"Three days? It feels like it's been three weeks! You have to promise me that we'll spend time together in real life! I want to see you so badly!" Rae was practically begging, I remember how she begged me time and time again to hug her, and when I finally did she practically fainted from excitement, she's just so great.

"Well I'm moving in next week, and then we can spend all the time in the world together!" I reminded her of how I'd move in soon, I've been in LA for a while now but I promised that I wouldn't move in until I had finished the casino heist on GTA, I'm so close now, I could potentially be moving in 3 days now.

"That actually sounds amazing! I will literally pay that Dean guy a million dollars to give you the answer, I'm serious! I just want to be around you!" Rae sounded very desperate, not in a bad way but... more eager, she was eager to see me, something that made me happy to know since I felt the same way towards her.

"Oh god." I laughed at her statement, it did sound funny to me. "Hey Dean, if you see this, I mean I'm just saying." I spoke directly into my camera, knowing that he would likely see me saying that eventually.

"Well actually, if you guys want to see each other that badly then why don't you guys just come over for dinner?" Toast's voice chimed into our conversation we were having in front of the rest of our friends, I honestly forgot they were even here, how could I not when I'm speaking to Rae? I get so wrapped up in my own little world whenever I talk to her.

"Dinner?" Both Rae and I spoke at the exact same time, there goes the brain cell again. "Well I'll only go if Sykkuno goes." Rae continued alone, urging me to go to which I trolled her back.

"Well I'll only go if Rae goes." I copied Rae's statement, changing nothing but my name.

"Well I guess I'm going then." Once again, both of us spoke at the exact same time, we really were in sync and it was so obvious to see.

"That's great! Just be there by 7:00pm, and you can stay the night if you want, you don't have to, I just know that Rae lives a little far away, and I didn't want you to have to drive through the night." Toast explained, a sleepover sounded great, staying overnight with all my friends, friends like Rae, for some reason, spending the night with Rae sounded amazing to me.