Welcome to LS... #3

A/N: These oneshot chapters are kinda long but I'm enjoying the GTA thing, I love watching GTA RP so writing about it feels nice.

It keeps happening, I keep writing Rae and Sykkuno instead of Kyrae and Yuno and it's genuinely annoying.

In other news I got a kindle for Christmas cause I thought that I'd be able to use Wattpad on it, only to find out that I can't. I still enjoy reading books and stuff but just sucks cause I know I won't use it much and now seems like a waste of money but I can't return it cause then my mother will be disappointed in me and as much as I don't care about Christmas I care about her. Sucks.

Anyway enough of my ranting, enjoy.

*the next morning*

(Kyrae POV)

"Hey Yuno we're robbing a bank! Get up!" Was the first thing I heard when I was startled awake by somebody speaking. The door opened not long after, revealing Mickey who was dressed in the same flower suit that I always saw him in with a shocked expression on his face. I didn't understand the expression though I quickly realised when I felt somebody's arms around my stomach. I turned to my left and noticed that Yuno was sleeping beside me whilst cuddling me rather tightly. "Oh I'm so sorry! I'll uh, I'll leave you guys to it!" He panicked and left the room, slamming the door. Surprisingly, throughout the ordeal Yuno did not wake up even in the slightest.

I turned to face him as I gently stroked his hair out of the way of his eyes and smiled as he slept peacefully. I looked over his shoulder at the nightstand and saw that the time was 8:00am, my shift at the Rooster's started in an hour and I had to get ready so, as much as I wanted to stay here and lie with Yuno, I had to leave. I gently placed a kiss on his cheek and managed to pry myself from his grasp, I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye so I found a note and a pen and wrote a message to say bye. I left it on his nightstand and, with one last look at him, I kissed his forehead lightly and slipped out of the room silently, not wanting to wake him up.

As I went through the hallway I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed my hair was ratty and my makeup was all messed up, I wasn't expecting to fall asleep here so I didn't manage to take it off last night, I also noticed that I was blushing wildly, how I didn't notice before bewildered me, I guess Yuno just had that effect on me. I continued down the stairs and to the door only for it to be locked, meaning I had to ask someone to open it, but it couldn't be Yuno, it feels selfish to wake him. However, everybody else who lives here are pretty scary people, I talked to Yeager, Lang's son, one time and he just repeatedly shouted at me until I ran away, nearly in tears.

Luckily, I soon ran into Harry, the groundskeeper, who was also exiting the house so I followed behind him into the driveway. I passed by Mr. Lang as I gave him a sheepish smile and a shy wave while I hesitantly spoke to him. "Hi Mr. Lang! I'm just on my way to work! I left Yuno a note, when he wakes up could you give it to him please? Love you, bye!" I turned to face forward and kept walking as he returned my farewell. "Hey you too Kyrae. I'll tell him now don't get yourself into any trouble okay? Bye!" He spoke softly, I've been told that Mr. Lang was a pretty tough, mean guy by a lot of my friends and to hear him speak so calmly to me makes me feel so heartwarmed. I guess that's the perks of being friends with the kindest person in the entire city, one thing's for sure though, I'm incredibly lucky that I met Yuno that day, all the people he's introduced me to and all the friends I've made along the way, none of it would've been without him, and for that I'm eternally grateful. I got in my car and continued about my day as usual, driving to the apartments then to work.

(Yuno POV)

"Hey Yuno we got a bank we need you to hack! Please wake up!" Lang spoke as he shook me awake. I looked around, slightly disoriented since I was having the most pleasant dream about Kyrae and I. Speaking of which, I looked to my right only to find an empty bed and nobody else around. "Mr. Lang? Where's Kyrae?" I questioned, a little disappointed that she left without saying anything. "Uh she left like 20 minutes ago, said she wrote you a note... uh here it is." He explained, handing me the note from the nightstand as I read her immaculate handwriting.