Welcome to LS... #6 (SMUT Chapter)

A/N: This story is a request/suggestion from someone I shall not name as per their request, and yes, this is a SMUT chapter, which cites one issue, Kyrae is not Valkyrae, Kyrae is not Ray Mond, Kyrae doesn't look like Valkyrae or Ray Mond, Kyrae has her own unique looks, see the picture above, Kyrae has pink hair and is white, or see picture below:

Kyrae is also pictured with blonde hair and white skin, basically imagine her with either blonde hair or pink hair, whatever you find more attractive, or if you want I guess you could just imagine her as looking like Rae, but I will be making her ...

Kyrae is also pictured with blonde hair and white skin, basically imagine her with either blonde hair or pink hair, whatever you find more attractive, or if you want I guess you could just imagine her as looking like Rae, but I will be making her "assets" bigger, and we all know which community Valkyrae is a part of, the itty-bitty one, anyway, that's about it really, oh, and Ray Mond will be in this chapter so it might be weird to think of both of them as looking like Valkyrae, considering Ray Mond would be Yuno's twin sister.

Also I know Yuno has no eyebrows, but I think he's actually been updated recently to look like Sykkuno so just picture Sykkuno.

*Future me talking* Heads up, it's another long one, I'm talking 20K plus, I'll tell you as always, this chapter is 20196 words, it took so much less time than the other two did by a long shot, but anyway guys, you decided if you want to read, as always with these 20k chapter, I put a lot of effort into it so a vote would be greatly appreciated if you wouldn't mind.

I hope you enjoy! Let's get into it.

*three weeks after chapter five*

Our scene opens on nowhere other than the Rooster's Rest, where Kyrae Val was still a dedicated worker, she had also taken jobs at other restaurants such as Maldini's or UwU café, but in neither of those locations would she work as hard as she did at the Rooster's Rest, her and Yuno's relationship was going well too, it was slow, and as much as they both would've said they liked that, one of them didn't, Kyrae, she was starting to feel as though she wasn't doing as much as she possibly could for Yuno, she wanted to express her love for him, yet she had no real idea on how to do that exactly, which leads to how we found ourselves here today.

See, Kyrae was no expert on love, having never been in a relationship as well as being a virgin, she didn't know how to express her love, but you know who does? The wonderful patrons of the Rooster's Rest and the civilians of Los Santos as a whole, who better to ask than a bunch of grinders and criminals? And a few honest, earnest civilians of course.

"Thank you for purchasing your food at our restaurant, the Rooster's Rest, all hail the mighty cock, before you go, may I ask you a personal question? A survey of sorts." Kyrae thanked the latest customer at the restaurant in the same way she always did, asking her survey question like she had been doing recently, only this time, the customer was quite clearly a grinder, and as such, they didn't say anything, they took their food, and they left, making Kyrae sigh, thinking she'd never find the answers that she was looking for.

"Ugh! Layla, how am I ever gonna show my love to Yuno if no one's ever gonna tell me!" Kyrae moaned, frustrated that she was getting nowhere as she asked her coworker in a less formal tone, who simply shrugged her shoulders and informed Kyrae of a new customer.