Three's a Party (SMUT Series #1)

A/N: I think for the actual smut parts to this story, I will focus only Syk's POV as before I did it exclusively Rae's POV and I'm a guy and, while I am bi, that just felt weird to write idk. Rae and Miyoung POV's will be short two-three paragraph things so they're not too in depth I think.

I may just leave this as a solo chapter but if not then there'll be two more + an epilogue/non-smut chapter kind of thing idk yet. I'm not even gonna put on a smut warning since this story literally is smut, if I removed smut from this story there wouldn't be a story if that makes sense.

Is this how much I write? I got to 2000 words and looked through it and thought, 'this is nothing, I need to write more.' Jesus Christ.

(Sykkuno POV)

"Alright, well uh... I'll see you- see you guys next time!" I waved my left hand at the camera, using my right hand on the mouse to click the end stream button.

'Man! I. Am. Beat... I need a break from this man, hmm... maybe I could go and hang out with Rae.' Streaming has been so exhausting recently, it feels like I'm not even doing anything yet I'm still so, so tired, and for what?

Ever since I moved in with Rae and Miyoung, I've felt... I don't know? Excluded? It feels like they're just hanging out all the time on and off stream, meanwhile I'm just here doing nothing.

I get why, I'm not exactly the most sociable person ever and I do have a hard time expressing my feelings and interests towards people but Rae used to be really accommodating to that and used to support me and just... man I love her. Yeah I know right? Me. In love with Rae.

That woman is a literal goddess. She's so out of my league, I'm literally at the bottom of the charts, no, I'm not even on the chart. Meanwhile, Rae? She's at the very top, hell she's breaking through the roof, I'm just lucky enough to call her my best friend, but god knows I want to be more than that. Little did I know I'd get my chance. Tonight...

I peeked my head out of the door, looked left and right and the hallways looked clear so I went out, figuring I should probably get some food before I went and bothered Rae.

After running down to the kitchen, I heated up some frozen burritos that I kept hidden above the cupboard, where Rae couldn't reach. Her height was so funny to me, she was so cute, and adorable, and I just wanted to squeeze her cheeks (take that how you will, I meant face but pfft) and reach for things on the top shelf she couldn't l, and I wanted to take her in my arms and... I'm getting sidetracked.

I ate my burritos on the dining room table, Bimbus looking up at me so innocently as if he wanted some, I already fed him a steak and took him on a walk along the beach, it's never enough for him, I spoil him way too much so it's on me but, ah whatever.

After finishing I went to the bathroom and released myself, making sure to thoroughly clean myself and the bathroom up after, moving in with Rae I just felt as if I need everything to be perfect for her, she deserves it after all.

Then I went up to Rae's room, I went through all the hallways, careful not to wake up anyone else since it was pretty late, I just hope Rae would be awake. I know Rae was feeling pretty lonely recently, what with her messy breakup and her fears about turning 30, it's no surprise she was spending all the time she could with her friends, with me.

As of right now it was me, Rae, Toast, Celine and Miyoung all living in her house, she definitely had the room for it and it was fun to see my friends and hang out with them everyday but I really was worried about her, she seemed happy but who knows what lies underneath?

Upon reaching Rae's door, I knocked twice and waited outside, only to be left waiting indefinitely. I thought about knocking again but just entered the room instead. I turned the handle, walking in only to see that she wasn't here.