Three's Overrated (SMUT Series #2)

A/N: Rae + Syk chapter, second in the series. Smut is towards the end of the chapter, there are sexual references and the like throughout but the actual sex takes place at end just FYI.

This one just felt really hard and too long to write, I'm probably gonna hold back on smut chapters after this series and if I do smut it'll be in small segments in a story, not the main focus of the plot like this, it's just too hard.

*the morning after*

(Rae POV)

My eyes fluttered open, a smile already present on my face as I was immediately engulfed in darkness, something restricting my vision though since I knew what it was there was no reason to be worried.

I leaned outwards and could make out Sykkuno's neck, the bite mark still present upon it. 'Jesus. Ouch.' I shuddered just by looking at it, he said it was fine but it looked really bad. 'Maybe I can kiss it better?' I puckered my lips, placing them on Sykkuno's neck as I smooched it.

"Good morning." I looked up and saw Sykkuno gazing into my eyes, I didn't even know he was awake but I'm glad he is.

"Hi." I spoke softly, grinning from ear to ear as those eyes pierced my soul.

He ran his hands through my hair, twirling it round his fingers and smoothening each individual strand as my body stiffened up, while also simultaneously relaxing all my muscles at once.

I wrapped my arms around his chest, my fingers tracing figure 8's along his back as I felt the marks I made from digging my nails into his skin last night. 'Man. I've gotta be more gentle with you.' I thought as I felt his warmth encroaching on me.

Those deep brown eyes, like swirling whirlpools of chocolate milk grew larger and larger, growing closer to my face as I instinctively leaned in, our lips making contact as the blood rushed to my cheeks.

We've kissed before, last night to be specific, but never like this, I've never kissed anybody like this, there was no lust, no desire, no passion, it was just a simple kiss, shared between two people, both swiftly developing feelings they didn't know they had for each other, at least that's how I felt.

"Did you dream of me?" I asked, teasing slightly as my hand grazed his cheek, referencing back to the comment I made last night about dreaming of him, I sure did.

"Unfortunately not, I guess sleeping with you is too calming for me to think about anything at all." His soft morning voice had a hint of rasp masked behind it, his reply making me flustered as I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

I peered over Sykkuno's shoulder, only to see Miyoung sleeping on the bed, facing away from us as she lied fully nude, curled up into a ball.

"Hey, you wanna take this to your room? We should let Miyoung sleep." I asked, wanting Miyoung to be left alone and also wanting Sykkuno all to myself, in the comfort of his own bed that doesn't smell like sex, sweat and Miyoung and I's juices.

He rolled over, one of his arms disconnecting as he looked at Miyoung, not even tracing her body up and down before turning back to face me, nodding in agreement. "Yeah let's go then." He pulled the covers off of us, eyeing my nude body up and down as a smile lit up his face, my core immediately growing hot as he watched me.

My arms disconnected from his embrace, stroking his chest as I pulled them away and reluctantly sat up, groaning from how exhausting last night was, Sykkuno didn't even fuck me and I still felt sore.

I stretched my limbs out, feeling Sykkuno's hand on my thigh as I turned, only for him to reach further as his hand brushed against my clit, instantly sighing in response. "Sykkuno! Not here!" I exclaimed, giggling as I bent down and pressed my lips against his, throwing his hand off of me before I stood up, pulling him up with me.