Love is a Warzone #1

A/N: This story is a request from Naru-chan-Baby, I won't even lie, if it sounds similar to Redflame's secret admirer story, then that's because it is, I was given the request and it would be rude of me to turn it down, I pointed the requester to Redflame's story, and they still asked me to write this, and I also already got confirmation from Redlame to write this, so now that that's out of the way, let's get moving on now.

Oh and also this is set in the old among us days when everyone in OTV actually played together unlike now, and this is in an AU in which Toast is Sykkuno's older brother biologically, so anyway.

Also some things will be warped in this story e.g. Sykkuno moving to Vegas happened 2 months earlier in this story than it did in real life, this won't be the only warped event too, so if you're confused by that well now you know why that it's like that way.

12th October 2020 8:00pm

October of 2020, now that was a glorious time, hell, the entire last quarter of 2020 as well as the first quarter of 2021 was just a time of pure harmonious joy, a time when everybody, and I mean absolutely everybody, was busy every single day playing among us, and that's all anyone had time for, and it was certainly no different for Sykkuno and Valkyrae, the infernal twins, by name, not by blood, for if they were twins by blood, well... that'd be awkward, for such obvious reasons.

Speaking of Sykkuno and Valkyrae, they had just finished up another long day of among us, and had also simultaneously ended their streams, but before either of them could go and do anything else, they decided to say goodbye to each other in a private Discord call, with only the two of them around to hear anything that may have been said.

"Great games today, I had a lot of fun." Sykkuno shyly remarked on the fun time he had experienced over the day, his soft, sweet yet awkward voice effortlessly brought a smile to Valkyrae's face as she felt obligated to return his sentiment.

"Me too! It's always fun with you around!" Rae exclaimed with much enthusiasm, perhaps too much as she silently cringed at herself because of just how enthusiastic she sounded, but despite this Sykkuno's next words indicated that he didn't mind her enthusiastic tone one bit.

Yep... well, it's getting late, I have to go cook some microwaved pop tarts now, but... I really enjoyed playing with you as always." Sykkuno's soft voice continued to grace Rae's ears as the awkwardness could almost be detected just by his tone, but that was something that Rae genuinely loved about Sykkuno, his incredibly introverted personality, once again, she now had to return his sentiment, that was only right.

"I love playing with you too!" Rae exclaimed again, only this time she didn't internally cringe and instead decided to just embrace it, and with that, Sykkuno announced his absolute final departure, doing so in that typically cutesy Sykkuno way.

"Yep... well I'm gonna go now, but uh... have a good night, sweet dreams, see ya next time... oh god, this is getting awkward, uh, bye!" Sykkuno's farewell soon became awkward as he sped to the ending and clicked on the disconnect button, followed by that noise that indicated that somebody had left the discord call and Rae just left too as she sat back into her chair, giggling to herself at Sykkuno's cute mannerisms while simultaneously finding herself in deep thought over something, something that she soon decided to speak aloud in order to free her inner thoughts about him.

'I really, really enjoyed playing with you too because-' "I... love you? I love you. Ain't that the truth?" Rae came to a realisation about her and Sykkuno's special friendship, a revelation that she herself had known for months now, however she just wasn't ready to admit it to herself, but now? Now she could.