⚠️ WW!Wilhemina Venable x Reader + Langdon

This has no title. Sorry.
WW - Werewolf
Warning!: Teasing, Sexual Language, Langdon, Conversation of Cannibalism, Violence

---

Wilhemina marched down the hall of the outpost, her cane thudding with every step. Just behind her was you, just a couple feet away as you always have. You liked to walk behind her because with her newfound Lycanthropy, Venable had retained her tail that she hid. The only issue with that is with a tail, it was very obvious of what her true emotions were.

You giggled quietly, Venable's tail making a ruckus under her dress as she turned to face you. "Why are you laughing?" Venable asked quietly, snatching her tail and dress. "Just remembering yesterday." You whispered, smiling.

Yesterday, that was when the outpost found out about her lycanthropy. It started with dinner, then you came in. Nobody could understand what the noise was coming from, until Ms. Mead saw a tail beating Venable's seat. She tucked her tail ever since then in her undergarments, but that didn't stop her tail from getting out.

You grabbed Venable's hand, smiling. "Just thinking about your cute tail." You teased, running a finger down her chest. "How about tonight we play fetch?" You suggested, biting your lip. The thwap of her tail against the wall was loud, her face red with blush. "I'd like that very much." She whispered, smiling. Little fangs poked from her lips as she smiled, her tail never slowing down. "Ms. Venable. I need to speak with you about the selection." A blonde man called out, coming over. Venable's tail stopped wagging, the hairs on the back of her neck rising.

Venable watched you walk away after a small smile. She came up to Langdon, a bitterness running through her. "Was that your girlfriend?" He asked with a grin. She could practically feel you giving her a kiss on the cheek from this far, the fur on her tail bushing up. "No." Wilhemina mumbled, walking into the room.

Langdon closed the door, grinning. "Then who was that?" He pressed further. Venable gripped her cane tightly, her nails leaving clawed indents. "Then do you have multiple lovers? Or just the one?" Venable could feel her blood boiling. "I don't-" "Then how would you feel if I asked her to the celebration? Surely you'd be fine with that." Langdon had a shit-eating grin with his words, his eyes on the outline of her tail.

"You cannot!" She barked out, whipping around to face him. Langdon took a step closer, waving his hand to turn out all the lights. Langdon could hear fur rubbing against the collar of Venable's dress, the soft growl in her throat. "You're so flustered, it's cute. So, if (Y/N) is you're lover, and I know she is because your tail-" "Get to the point before I bite your face off!" Langdon laughed at Venable's tone, his smile falling as he felt whiskers and warm breath against his face. He felt a clawed hand grab his, making marks in his skin. "I am a lone wolf. I am and always have been empty inside. No lover, only morals and rules." Venable growled.

Langdon felt for Venable's face, feeling a snout he ran his fingers along her canine teeth. "Would you ever eat her out as a werewolf?" Venable shoved Langdon away after his question, making her way to the door. "This conversation is over." "Just hold on a minute!" Langdon laughed, waving his hand to turn the lights on. Standing in front of him was a werewolf in Venable's dress trying to leave. "If you don't want to answer that question, then here's another. Would you ever eat me? If you would, I'm telling you it's okay to do so" Langdon questioned, letting out a scream and touching his cheek. Venable had smacked him, leaving a scar from her claws across his face. She shook with anger, her wolfish appearance disappearing with her tail. "I'm gonna go eat a cube!" Venable howled in anger, shoving the door open and marching away.

Langdon blinked, then grinned. "I cannot kill her. She will be a wonderful addition." He mumbled. He watched you run past the door after Venable. "And her little chew toy."

Venable felt warm under her skin, huffing with anger. Your arms wrapped around her helped her catch her breath, letting her relax. She turned to face you, then smiled. "How did the conversation go?"

"Swell. I hate Langdon."