🐺 Billie's Lap Dog

Ship: Billie Dean Howard x Werewolf Reader

---

You walked beside Billie, the moon was full as could be. She enjoyed these late night walks, but what she enjoyed the most was when you turned. As you walked beside her, you mentally took note of how many steps it took for her to meet up with you. One step, two steps, one step, two steps... You took a step with her every other step, watching her intently.

Billie glanced up at you, giving a soft laugh. "You still have ice cream on your nose." She whispered, lifting a hand to wipe away the vanilla cream. Your tongue quickly swiped the treat, lapping at her thumb as well. "Hey! There's Billie Dean Howard and her lapdog!" A photographer shouted. The late night walk was put on hold, flashing lights filling your eyes. "Show us how menacing you are!" A woman called out. "Is it true you can put her whole head in your mouth?" "(Y/N)! Is it true that werewolves can't control their cannibalistic urges!?" You looked to Billie for help, cameras shoved in your face. "She's nothing but a big stupid mutt. Nobody can love a lapdog that big." A photographer sneered.

Your eyes locked on the man, smacking him away as he got closer to Billie. "Super adorable doggy this, stupid shaggy mutt that-" grabbing the man by the collar of his shirt, you threw him away from Billie. "Not even ONCE did I ask for you all to love me!" You howled out, snarling. Billie grabbed ahold of your tail, getting your attention.

"Billie is it true werewolves are always this aggressive?" A female calls out. Billie didn't respond, practically dragging you away. The flashing lights soon were replaced with the gentle moonlight once more as the two of you snuck off.

"You need to control your temper." Billie warned softly. "He was going to touch you." You retorted, nose scrunching up in a bitter snarl at the audacity of the photographer. "And he would've also had an extra ventilation hole in the throat if he did. You're a seven foot tall werewolf right now, the last thing you need is to go to court to see if you should be euthanized or serve community service." Billie reasoned. Your tail wagged as her hands found her hips. "And no puppy eyes. I'm mad at you." Billie looked away from you, faking a mad look.

When you both got home, you shook off the wolf form. You crawled into bed with Billie, hearing her hum softly in approval. Pulling her into your arms, you broke the silence.

"Am I really a lap dog?"

"Yes, but you're my lap dog."