🐺⚠️ Taking Prey From A Wolf's Mouth

Ship: Werewolf TB Karen x Reader

Warning: This Oneshot contains the following

Violence
Kidnapping
Cannibalism

----

The cold air ruffled through Karen's thick white fur. She could feel her limbs burning, but she had to get you. Her prey had been stolen, Belle Noir stole her prey. Her claws dug into the sand, leaping through glass. She tackled the woman, a loud growl echoing through the room. She could see Austin standing by the wall, his chest heaving in panic. Karen snapped her jaws around Belle's throat, ripping out her esophagus and tossing it to the side. Her pained scream gurgled in the air, blood flooding around her. Dappling Karen's muzzle was blood, turning her attention to Austin. He trembled, holding a knife to you. "Get away or else I'll kill her!" He shrieked, shaking in fear of the seven foot tall werewolf in front of him.

With a swift motion, the knife was knocked from his hand. You quickly got out of his grip, a blood curdling crunch filling your ears. Turning your head slightly, a scared gasp escaped you. Austin's head was crushed in at the temples. You turned away, covering your mouth. The warm, blood-soaked fur of Karen's wolf form brushed up against you, her clawed hands bringing to an embrace around you. You looked up at the tired, blood covered wolf. Even in the remaining moonlight, her white fur glistened. You ran a hand up to her cheek, watching her lean into your touch. She gave a tired huff, eyes closing. Her form fell as the sun rose up over the horizon.

You guided Karen through the streets back to your home. The pavement was a river of red, nearly hundreds of bodies laying still. Looking at them, they were the bodies of The Pale. She had slaughtered all those who were in her path. Many of them were missing their throats. "You did all this?" You looked to Karen, her pale pink hair dappled with blood and the sunlight. "I had to. They were going to kill you." She leaned against you for support, her limp getting worse.

Once you finally got to your house, you laid Karen down on your couch. Taking off her shoes, you found that her ankle was twisted. You lifted her leg, bringing her bandages and an ice pack. You compressed the ice pack to her ankle, protecting her ankle from freezing with a layer of washcloth. Laying her leg on the ottoman, you had her ankle bandaged up. You sat beside Karen, seeing the affection in her eyes. "What was it like... What was it like for you when they took me?" You asked quietly. You had been with Karen for years now, but this was the first time she had done this.

"It was like my prey was being taken."