🏳️‍⚧️🐺 Venable's Puppy 🤏🎁

This is a gift to a friend. You're awesome dude

Ship: Wilhemina Venable x FtM Werewolf Reader

Note: Little Space (because it's fucking CUTE in this situation)

---

Wilhemina Venable came into the house, placing the Carry Out bag down after she closed the door. "(Y/N)! Where's my handsome boy?" She called out, hearing scrambling from the bedroom into the kitchen. Her heart melted at the sight, a small scraggly (h/c) werewolf sitting at her feet like an excited pup. You were always a small werewolf compared to the 7 to 9 foot tall werewolves. You were a few inches away from being six feet tall.

"There you are! Oh, you're so cute!" She cooed, opening the Carry Out bag and opening your container. "Pancakes, hashbrowns and bacon. Come on, let's go eat." She playfully walked over to the living room, you following quickly, careful to not knock her cane out of her hand.

You fell on your paws, gliding across the wood floor on your stomach. "You're so silly." She giggled, you sitting at the coffee table. Mina opened your container, grabbing your fork and knife to cut up your pancakes. She then drizzled syrup over, stopping when you barked. Once sufficiently smothered, she grabbed a piece feeding you. "Dat's a good boy! Yes you are!" She ruffled the fur on your face, squishing your cheeks. "Da baby boy!" She purred, continuing to feed you.

Your big puppy eyes made her coo, giving you plenty of kisses. "You know, (Y/N). You are the best person in my life. I look forward to seeing you every day." She softly explained. Your tail continued to wag, Mina giving you a kiss to your forehead. "My baby boy."

As you finished eating and Mina finished her meal, she walked to the bedroom, you running past her onto the bed. She got up onto the bed, you quickly laying on her with your noses touching. "You're so silly." She giggled, giving you a kiss. "Okay, let's get on a movie." She turned on Disney +, scrolling through movies until you chose Lion King. "Okay, let's watch the movie." She purred, you laying on her lap and watching the television. As she stroked your fur, you slowly fell asleep.

"My good boy."