🔞 Mommy's Girl 🎟️

Ship: Diane Sherman x Reader
Notes: Little Space , MDLG, Flufftastic
🔞: Breastfeeding, MDLG, Lactation

This is a double whammy request! WOOO!WOOO!WOOO! Similar subject, same character

I'm not particularly in Little Space, but the cute shit makes my heart melt big time (though I'll have to do some transman stuff just for myself)
---

You were in the living room, sitting on the floor watching the television. Diane was behind you, reading a book, occasionally glancing up at the TV. You were watching SpongeBob, a staple on days like this. She glanced to you, smiling to herself. Diane had chosen a frilly skirt and pale pink shirt. You glanced back at her, giving a smile. "Mommy? Can I have... A juice?" You asked, tilting your head. Diane smiled, getting up and grabbing a Hi-C box. She brought it to you, opening the straw and puncturing the box, putting it in your hand. "There you go, sweetheart." She purred. "Tank you." You then began to suck on the juice box.

Diane sat back down, pulling her book back up. Then, she felt you tug on her arm. She glanced to you, sitting up. "Mommy. Tere's a stwanger at ta door." You explained, pointing. Diane swiftly got up, opening the door to find the mailman dropping off mail. "My apologies, ma'am. I dropped your mail and had to pick it up." He explained, giving an anxious laugh. Diane picked up the letters, staring at him with murderous intent.

She closed the door, locking it. Looking through the mail, she found nothing of interest and set it on the table. "It was just the mailman, dearest!" She called out, hearing you run around. Ah, a sugar rush. "MAIL MAN!" You shouted, hands in the air. "Yes, yes. Let's go watch TV some more." Diane offered, heading to the living room. "Mmm-no." You shook your head.

Diane stopped mid-step, turning to you. "What was that?" "No!" Diane put her hands on her hips. "No? Well, I guess no cookies for you." Diane put the cookie jar, your eyes wide in disbelief. "Nooo!" You reached up, then tried to climb up the counter. Diane grabbed you by your waist, carrying you to the living room. "But... Cookie!" You whined, squirming in her arms. Diane sat down, holding you in her lap. "If you have a cookie, you can't have milkies." To which you snapped your gaze to her. "Choose one, milkies or cookies?" Diane spoke, your eyes staring into nothingness for three minutes as you were deep in thought. Diane followed your gaze, seeing you staring directly at her breasts.

Diane pulled her breasts from her shirt, your eyes focusing. "Milkies!" You exclaimed, curling up on her lap and taking her nipple into your mouth. You sucked softly, biting softly. You could see blush on her face, then see her smile. A gush of warm liquid dribbled into your mouth, a familiar taste of a past memory. You swallowed, slowly closing your eyes as you continued. As you slowly fell asleep, Diane kept you in her arms, soon falling asleep as well, SpongeBob playing quietly in the background.