🔞 Three's a Party 🎟️

Ship: Audrey Tindall x Reader x Shelby Miller (Lily ver.)

SHOUT OUT TO MY HOMIE Venablesl0ver THEY'RE COOL AS FUCK

🔞: Oh boy. Double Penetration in the same hole, Strap On, Cunninglingus, Fingering, Overstimulation, Squirting, Hot Tub Skinny Dip, Face Sitting, Spanking, Fake Double Creampie, Massage Gun (just you wait)

---

Audrey pulled the strap of her bag off her shoulder, looking around as Shelby placed her bag on the floor. "I remember when I filmed a scene here. It was a sex scene." Audrey cooed, sprawling out on the bed. You had carried the rest of the bags in, Shelby already wrapping her arms around your waist. "Perhaps we can recreate it, though I think (Y/N) should be the star. She's done so much for us, we should repay her." Shelby suggested, her hands already under your shirt. You glanced at the two of them, oblivious as ever to what they were talking about. "Heh... What?" You stared at them, confused as ever. "We're going to fuck you." Audrey giggled, pulling you to the bed. "Oh!" A blush covered your cheeks as you were pushed onto the bed.

Audrey pulled away your pants and undergarments as Shelby removed your shirt and bra. "Such a pretty pussy, isn't it, Shelby?" Audrey purred, Shelby giving a soft moan of approval as she watched Audrey give your clit a lick. Your hips bucked, watching Shelby removed her pants and panties and positioned herself above you. Audrey kicked her skirt and undergarments off, getting her lead between your legs. "Be a good girl." Shelby whispered, shuddering as you licked her slit. You held onto her hips, keeping her grounded as she pumped her fingers into Audrey's aching cunt. Her moan made your hips buck, whimpering under the two.

Shelby ground against your tongue, her moans encouraging you to be rougher. She smacked Audrey's ass, her squeak almost making your legs snap shut from the stimulation. Luckily, Audrey was stronger than she ever let on. Her arms held your legs open, fucking you with her tongue. Her moans made you drip, the occasional squeak leaving her as Shelby pumped her fingers harshly within her. "Fuck, (Y/N), don't stop." Shelby whimpered, shuddering as Audrey's whines crescendoed into a sob of pleasure as her hips ground down.

You tried to keep licking, but Audrey's fingers and tongue made your hips squirm and for moans to leave you. Shelby shuddered as her clit throbbed on your tongue, hearing her groan as her orgasm struck her. She shook and shivered, grinding against your tongue until she couldn't move anymore. She laid beside you, your fingers replacing hers inside Audrey. You found the rough patch, massaging it as your pumped your fingers quickly within her. Audrey shook her head a little, kissing your thigh as she let out sobs of approval. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried out, legs shivering as she came. However, you refused to stop. "Squirt for me." You ordered, smacking her ass. Tears were forming in Audrey's eyes as you then pressed forward. Her hips dropped, body shuddering as she whined loudly. A stream of wetness pooled on your stomach, dripping down your sides.

"H-how embarrassing!" Audrey whimpered, her face buried in the blankets in shame. "I could watch you do that all day." Shelby admitted, spreading her cunt to see her walls throbbing. "It's not sex until someone makes Audrey squirt." You giggled, pulling Audrey into a hug. "We love it, dear." You reassured, Shelby already pulling something on. She tossed something to Audrey, who stared at the toy on the harness. "What are you two planning?" You questioned, Shelby pulling you onto her lap. "Oh, we've had an idea. We saw Double Penetration porn on your history, but we know you're not fond of anal. So, we decided to both fuck your pussy." Shelby cooed, Audrey crawling back onto the bed. "I had the idea." Audrey corrected, Shelby rolling her eyes playfully.

You were positioned between them, Shelby now standing as Audrey laid under you. "I love how your cunt takes to cock." Audrey growled, biting her lip as her fake dick already hit your cervix. "God, I wish I could breed you for real." She purred quietly, Shelby joining after lubricating her pierced fake dick just in case. As her length slipped into you, they immediately began to compete for space within you. Stretching you, grinding against your g-spot at all times and gently smacking your cervix. Audrey bucked her hips, biting her lip in excitement as she saw a slight bulge. "Oh!" She giggled, grabbing her phone. As the two continued to thrust within you, your walls clamped slightly, straining deliciously around the two as Audrey filmed.

A gentle moan slipped past your lips, trying desperately to keep your voice down. "Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no. You're going to sing us a song, (Y/N)." Audrey cooed, rubbing her thumb in circles on your clit. You looked down, eyes wide as your moans became loud. "Such a good girl." Shelby praised, handing Audrey the already plugged in massage gun. "How diabolical!" Audrey giggled, pressing the silicone head against your clit. Your hips bucked at the sensation, shaking your head as Audrey grinned. You'd seen the videos and this was Audrey's revenge. She turned it on, having it already set at an 18. Your arms were held behind you, Shelby and Audrey now thrusting a little faster as she held it against your bud directly. "Oh God! Please!" You cried out, shuddering as your orgasm came over you. You tried to lean forward a bit, but she pulled you back. "We're not done." Shelby purred, kissing your shoulders. "Audrey! Please! I promise to be good!" You whined, shuddering again as you were close. "Oh no, darling. I'd like to see the appeal of squirting." Audrey cooed, increasing it to a full 20.

You bucked your hips, almost screaming when some of them pressed against your g-spot and cervix at the same time. Your legs felt like jelly, eyes rolling back as they found your favorite combination. Your body couldn't hold back any longer, a loud sob ripping from your lungs as you shuddered and Audrey cheered. "Look at you go! Oh, quite the messy one too! Look at that pretty pussy drool, oh you're such a good girl." Audrey giggled, feeling you collapse onto her as she stopped the video. A stickiness filling you as your mind was a haze. Once satisfied, they took their harnesses off and carried you outside together into the night.

The two carried you to the hot tub, gently getting you in before they got in. The hot water lapped at your nude forms, warmth seeping through to your bones. "We're proud of you." Shelby purred, kissing your forehead. You could barely make out any words, babbling almost.

"Take a nap, darling. We'll take care of you."

---

COMING SOON

Of Fire and Ice
An Vampire Audrey Tindall x Reader x Vampire Wilhemina Venable Fanfiction in the Victorian Era.

Of Fire and IceAn Vampire Audrey Tindall x Reader x Vampire Wilhemina Venable Fanfiction in the Victorian Era