💐 Strawberry Kisses 🍄🔞

Ship: Mildred Ratched x Reader

🔞: Eating the angry strawberry blonde in a strawberry patch

💐 Happy Pride Month! Please be open to everyone's experiences to life, you never know what someone's going through until you experience it yourself.

---

Your eyes fluttered open at the smell of Yorkshire pudding and freshly made strawberry jam. You got out of bed, blankets falling onto you as you ran to the door. Just as you opened it, Mildred was standing in the doorway. She was holding a tray of two large Yorkshire puddings, a small ramekin of strawberry jam, and strips of thickly cut bacon. "I wanted to bring you breakfast." You felt her defenses go up as she tensed up. "Thank you." You purred, gently taking the tray and sitting in bed with her. The bacon was cooked to your desired preference, the fat on the strips were mostly rendered, but infused with a cinnamon sugar butter.

After eating, you took notice to how Mildred avoided the mirrors, how she tensed up at your affection throughout the day. It was another one of those days. A Mildred Can't See How Amazing She Is day. You began to stalk her around the house, seeing her slouch when she assumed you were gone. She looked absolutely beaten down, her shoulders completely slack and head hanging lowly. She perked slightly at your note left on the counter, running out the back door. You followed without hesitation, catching up to her and picking her up with a twirl. She spun in the air like a drifting daisy, landing delicately in the bed of strawberry flowers. Her smile and laugh made your heart flutter, making you gaze down at her as she laid there.

The sun caressed her features, her age but a reminder of her ceaseless beauty. She was the richest wine you ever had the honor of placing your lips upon. You smiled to her, gently kissing her and making your way down to her neck ever so slowly. You felt her tense up as you hugged her, nuzzling your face into the groove of her neck. Then, she broke.

Sobs broke from Mildred, making you look up. Just as you were about to get up to soothe her, she wrapped her arms around your neck and pulled you back into the hug. You laid there, feeling her kiss your face nonstop. Frankly you didn't even try to pull away, your face dappled in countless kiss marks. When she eased, you shot down between her legs, catching her off guard as you pulled away her undergarments and forced her legs apart. Her confusion was quickly taken aback by a loud gasp of realization upon feeling you devour her cunt. Your arms held her legs still, her hands in your hair as she gazed down at your bedappled face.

You saw her eyes roll back, a low groan escaping her. "Fuck, keep doing that." Mildred growled, her jaw dropping as you obeyed without restraint. "You're going to make me cum!" Mildred cried out, trying to push you away. Your tongue doubled down on her clit, hearing her orgasm and try to break free. You continued to lick and suck on her, hearing her giggle in realization of your devilish plan. A second orgasm overthrew Mildred, her cries of pleasure ringing in the forest of this little cottage.