🐺⚠️ Jealousy

Werewolf Wilhemina Venable x Reader

Summary: Wilhemina experiences a deep jealousy as she watches Langdon speak with the reader.

---

You turned as Langdon called your name, flashing him a smile. "Hello Mr. Langdon!" You enthusiastically spoke. Langdon was always kind to you, mostly because when he came you were the first to show him kindness. He always looked taken aback when you showed him kindness.

Wilhemina watched from afar, anger growing in her senses. She didn't like that Langdon took such a liking to you, she hated how he looked at you. The affection in his eyes, the dopey smile, it irritated her to no end. She clenched her fists, her claws pierced her skin, blood dripping onto the stone floor. She's mine. She's my lover, Langdon. Wilhemina wanted to thrash and gnash her teeth, she wanted to skin that pompous prick and swallow him whole. The small hairs on the back of her neck rose into fur, her ears tilted forward to hear it all.

"Would you come to the sanctuary with me?" He asked, holding his hand out. He could see the gears working in your head. "What about Ms. Venable?" You inquired, catching Langdon by surprise. Venable could feel her tail wagging on it's own, overjoyed that you thought of her. Langdon glanced up, eyes changing from affection to shock. The view of a massive dress wearing werewolf standing there, eyes glistening in the dark and teeth baring to show thorn-sharp fangs. He glanced back down to you, giving a smile. "Anything for you." He walked past you and placed a hand on Venable's shoulder, his fingers quivering in fear. "You're lucky." He growled.

You will never get my (Y/N), Langdon.