🔞 Tears on a Flower

Ship: Teacher Wilhemina Venable x Student Reader
Continuation of Soft Venable "Teacher's Flower"
Summary: The Reader starts crying from their orgasm, Venable panics and thinks she did something wrong
🔞: Strap, mating press, multiple orgasm, squirting

---

"Senior year ends in a week." Venable spoke up, lighting her joint. She took a long drag, holding it before breaking into a fit of coughing. She handed it to you, to which you took a few puffs. "You don't need to remind me, it'll be the worse day of school." You commented, seeing her glance at you in confusion. "Don't all kids your age hate school? Ready to be adults?" Venable questioned, taking another hit. "It means I won't get to see you every day." Your tone was bitter, but not angry bitter. Your words were laced with a saddened bitterness, the kind that struck Venable in the heart.

"I'm not going anywhere, sweetheart. Kineros is making me work at that school for quite the while to get better at my people skills." She chuckled, seeing your expression not change. "But if it means anything, you can come by whenever. I'll give you keys to my place." Venable offered, smiling a little. "I'd like that." You took a hit, putting out the roach and unwrapping it. The now tarry weed inside was dumped into Venable's jar, which she closed right after.

Venable guided you to her bedroom, getting undressed a bit to something more comfortable. "Wilhemina, can you fuck me before we go to bed?" You asked, your body tingling from having smoked. "Are you sure, dear? I don't want to do something without your clear consent." Venable glanced over, seeing you wobble a little as you sat up.

"I'm sure of it. I heard sex is better while high." You explained, giving a small grin. "I trust you with this." You added, watching with excitement as she got properly undressed and pulled on the harness. She crawled onto the bed, grimacing in slight pain. "Would it be better if we did a different-" "don't worry, dear. Just get undressed for me." Venable softly ordered, watching you remove your clothing. "Good girl." She praised, hearing a soft happy squeak escape your lips. She grabbed your legs, seeing your arousal drip. She grinned, getting into position.

A soft whine squeaked from your lips as Venable gave a slow deep thrust. "It's okay, babygirl, I got you." Venable purred, holding your legs in place. Each thrust slowly got harsher and harsher, your hands shivering as you clung to her. "Oh fuck!" You cried out, the knot that had been forming snapping tight. Your walls tightened and throbbed around the fake cock thrusting into you, striking your cervix with a gentle kiss. Wilhemina kissed your cheek softly, her thrusts slowing down as you shivered.

You felt Venable bring her pace back up, her hips slamming against you with the most affectionate sparkle in her eyes. She reached down, moans turning into a gasp of overstimulation. No matter how much your legs trembled, she continued. "M-Mina, I- oh fuck!" You pleading turned into a scream as began to grind with every thrust. "I got you, sweetheart. Let it all go." She reassured, your walls spasming and clinging to the silicone object. She continued to grind, prolonging your orgasm to the point of tears forming in your eyes as a wetness poured from you. "Look at you go! I didn't know you could do that!" Venable cheered, grinning.

Her smile faded as she heard you sniffling. She removed the toy from you, kicking off the harness to pull you into her arms without anything jabbing at you. "Are you okay, dear?" She asked, wiping away tears. You nodded, giving a smile. "I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry." You giggled a little, Venable shaking her head. "No, don't apologize (Y/N). There's nothing to apologize for. Did you enjoy it?" She asked, worried.

"Wilhemina, If I had a ring right now, I'd propose to you."