🐺⚠️ Wolf in a Lion's Den

Warning: Violence, Death, Kidnapping, Cannibalism, Language

Ship: Werewolf Wilhemina Venable x Reader + Cordelia Goode

---------

Wilhemina threw her cane through the glass, leaping though and claws piercing into the shoulders of a man. Get away from my prey! She slammed Langdon to the ground, picking him up a foot off the floor and slammed him back down. Soon, she was thrown off, Langdon getting back up. "Venable! It's so good to see you..." Langdon's gaze turned to Ms. Mead, bitterness in his stare. "... Alive." Ms. Mead shrunk in her spot, embarrassed. You managed to hide, scrambling to be hidden. "Where is she?" Venable growled, her paws wrapped around Langdon's neck. Fear rose in his eyes, a familiar feeling. Then, he grinned. "She's gone. I ate her." Langdon sneered. His smile faltered as Venable inhaled his scent, her glistening fangs so close to his face. "I don't smell her blood." Venable whispered, a growl forming in her throat. Langdon started to panic, eyes massive. Then, he was thrown. "There's no use running, Langdon." Venable howled. "Your hellish powers have no power on my body."

You hid in a closet, covering your mouth. The sound of Langdon's body being thrown was almost blood curdling, then a gunshot. Ms. Mead collapsed to the ground limply, a blonde woman holding a gun. Cordelia... She looked at you, then gave a reassuring smile. She handed you some clothes, helping you up. "But, Venable she-" "She's got this." Cordelia reassured.

What monster... takes pleasure in killing?! Venable felt Langdon's teeth pierce her arm, trying to be threatening. Why is her flesh so tough? My teeth are stuck! Langdon struggled and flailed his legs as Venable lifted her arm. "You know... Spoiled white boy meat sounds delicious." Venable growled, drool dripping from her jaw. You covered your mouth, watching her throw Langdon down. Then, her jaws snapped around his jaw. "Wait! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll leave for good!" Langdon begged, trying to push Venable's wolf face away. Cordelia covered your eyes, but you could hear the sound of his jaw being broken. "Mom...my..." Langdon whimpered, his tongue hanging out his crooked jaw. You pulled Cordelia's hand away, squeaking as Venable ripped his arm off. Meat and tendons shredded away as she gained energy.

Letting out a scream, Venable turned to you, dropping Langdon's partially eaten arm. Just like that, her wolf form dropped. Grabbing her cane, she walked up to you. You turned to look at Cordelia, but she was already making her way to the shaking Langdon. Shaking, you slowly took Venable's hand, seeing the affection and sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry you had to see that..." She whispered. She pulled you into a hug, guiding you out of the building. You looked back, watching Cordelia steal Langdon's life force. "You'll never hurt anyone again, Langdon."