🔞 Rasputin 🐺⚠️

Ship: Werewolf Linda Tripp x Reader

⚠️ Cannibalism, Power Imbalance, Violence, Assassination Attempt, Kidnapping
🔞 Power Imbalance, Knotting, Multiple Orgasm, Multiple Creampie, Fucked Dumb, 9.5 inches of pure rampage, Cunninglingus

---

You struggled in your bindings, having been used as the scapegoat for members of the local pack within the government for their failed assassination attempt. Linda was the biggest and baddest werewolf in the government, even those above her didn't dare bark at her. Stories of her winning in tournaments and seeing her influence the dynamics of local packs made your legs already quiver in excitement. Now? You were on her table of her full moon house, bound and growing ever more excited as you heard her coming.

Your clit throbbed against your clothing, gasping softly as she opened the door. Thick golden fur glimmered in the light, a towel on her shoulder as she was drying herself off from the rain. She met your eyes, groaning softly as a grin pulled at her. "What should I do with you? You're that cute girl who does payroll." Linda growled, something already poking from her sheath. You stared, a quiet moan escaping you as you watched three inches expose itself with a throb. "You want this?" Linda questioned, seeing you nod aggressively. Your skirt was moved, clawed hands ripping away your panties as your legs were spread.

"L-Linda-!" Your quiet plea was swiftly stopped as she attacked your clit with licks. "O-oh God!" Your voice was a shriek of pleasure, hips held down with every squirm and legs tightly wrapped around her head. Your hips rocked slightly, tears forming in your eyes as an orgasm ripped itself from you.

Pulling back and growling in approval, Linda pulled you closer. She dropped her massive dick onto you, grinning in glee. The ropes on your ankles were ripped off, your legs forced apart as Linda then lined herself up. Already dripping and throbbing in pure excitement, she bottomed out inside you within seconds. She was pressed against your cervix, watching your face as she twitched against it. "You like that, dirty girl?" Linda growled, watching with satisfaction as you hastily nodded. "It's so big!" You whimpered, Linda slowly pulling back and swinging her hips back into you. "Good girl, take it like a good little slut."

Your voice was a mere squeak with every thrust slammed in, your body harshly rocked. Your eyes met hers, such striking amber eyes. Her body flexed above you, her muscles rippled under her thick golden fur. Her one ear bounced slightly, torn up from years of hazing. "Linda, I-I-" your words were cut off quick, your body twisting and fluttering under the woman. She pulled up slightly, cum oozing from you. "Want to cum on my cock? I already know little girl." Linda huffed, flipping you onto your stomach and gently finding herself back into you. "Oh God, please-!" Your words were laced with a moan, eyes rolling back. "Don't stop, please!" You whimpered, Linda already gripping your hips and assuming the wanted position.

You could still feel her fur brushing against your skin, looking up slightly and seeing her completely over you. Her hips started to rock, making your legs shake. She filled you completely like this, making your eyes roll slightly. Words tried to form, but none could. Your legs trembled, fighting to keep yourself up as her knot slammed into you, pausing for a few moments before going back to a harsh thrust. Your body shuddered as you felt her ooze cum with every throb, already so full and she didn't stop yet. "Linda-!" You whined, legs going numb.

Linda followed your motion, getting rougher. She ground against you, hearing pleasured groans and whimpers. Her eyes rolled slightly, the knot finally tying. "O-oh God!" Your voice was a burst of excitement, potent cum flooding your insides as your cervix quivered. Cum got inside your womb, shuddering as Linda bred you relentlessly. "I'm not done yet." Linda purred.

She grinned as you whimpered in excitement.

"Good girl."