Breakfast in Spain ⚠️

Diane Sherman x Reader

This is also a promotion for "My Girl, My Prey"! Coming soon!

⚠️ Talk of sexual intercourse and sexual positions
---

Diane pulled you into a hug, smiling. "Hey sweetheart." She greeted, peppering kisses all over your face and shoulders. "Good morning to you too." You giggled, using your hand to brush away her messy hair. "You move a lot when you sleep." You exposed, Diane giving an awkward smile. "I do, I guess. You want breakfast?" She asked, carrying you down the stairs in the rented condo. You two decided to go out to Spain for your honeymoon. Barcelona was the place to go to, Diane had been practically foaming at the mouth in excitement when she suggested it a few weeks ago.

You helped Diane in making homemade croissants as she had been wanting to try making some. "No, dear." You giggled, putting your hands over hers and showing her how to properly laminate the dough. "You fold it into thirds like this." You explained softly, Diane copying it until she put the dough back in the fridge to keep the butter cold. "Perhaps I could laminate you on the table." Diane blurted while you cleaned up excess flour, swiftly turning around to stare at her. "Excuse me?" You asked, blushing. "Let me laminate you on the table." She said more confidently, taking off her pants to reveal what she had hidden. You grinned, running over while stripping.

---

Diane got the dough out of the fridge, laminating the dough twice more before gently rolling it out and making triangles. She looked back, seeing you panting on the table. "Take as much time as you need, dear." Diane giggled, smiling devilishly. "When did you learn to do that?" You panted out, looking over. "I watched videos and mimicked what they do." Diane explained, hearing you slowly get off the table. "Perhaps you can show me again, this time in bed?" You offered, Diane putting the curled croissants in the oven. "After the croissants get out of the oven." Diane whispered, giving you a kiss.

Once the croissants were ready and out of the now off oven, Diane brought you the bedroom, carrying you with a big grin. "What's your plan?" You asked, biting your lip after.

"I want you to put your feet behind your head, I can help."