🐺🔞 Hungry like a Wolf

Y'all really like Diane, like damn. 👀

Ship: Werewolf Diane x Reader

Summary: Diane transforms midway through sex, the reader has to quell her hunger.

-----

Diane kissed your neck as she pinned you down, grinning. She liked to tickle you with her kisses, especially when she was ready for tonight. She had plans to show you something fun. She ran her hands down your body, seeing you smile. "Okay, okay. I'll come to bed." You closed your laptop and followed Diane to the bedroom, watching her skip up the stairs.

Getting to the bedroom, Diane pulled your clothes off and dappled your body with kisses. Lifting you up and throwing you onto the bed, she crawled up between your legs. She had gotten stripped down, giggling as you grabbed her by the hips and began to lap at her. She was dripping wet, her clit engorged and throbbing. "Good girl." Diane whimpered, clinging to the headboard. Your tongue worked it's magic, lapping hungrily at her cunt and thrusting two fingers into her. A loud moan howled from Diane, shaking softly as you refused to stop. Her orgasm took hold, surprising you as it came quickly. "Someone's ready for a long night." You teased, gasping as you were pinned down. Facing you was Diane's werewolf form.

"I want you to be a good girl and spread your legs." Diane ordered. You did as told, legs shakily opening. She crawled between your legs, her muzzle just over your slit. You stared at her, fear slightly taking over. "Don't worry, darling. I'll be gentle." Her fangs gently nuzzled your labia as she took a lick, her rough tongue a new experience. The first few licks was for you to get used to the new texture, soon digging deeper as she lapped at your clit.

You gently ran your fingers through her fluffy fur, giving a soft whimper as she held your legs apart with her strong, clawed hands. How she lifted your hips off the bed with her muscular arms, her stare made you drip onto her fuzzy chin. Her tongue twirled around the sensitive bundle of nerves, drawing a whine from you. You grabbed her knees, letting out a moan as she dipped her tongue into your vaginal canal. "Diane..!" You whimpered, her cold nose nudging your clit as she fucked you with her long tongue.

You gripped her fur, her fangs lovingly rubbing against you. "Oh God!" You cried out, cumming all over her muzzle. She pulled back, a thick string of saliva and arousal snapping as she let out a loud howl. She folded her ears back, smiling in embarrassment. "Force of habit." She gently laid you back down, plopping on top of you and resting her muzzle along your chest. She gently licked your chin, hearing you giggle. "Well, I can officially say I got fucked by a werewolf."